Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

Anyone know where I can still get a pair of the Holograms? Even on eBay the pairs are scarce and none in my size, 12.
Im still searching for a pair of these myself......any1 know if theres any left in there area that i might be able to do a phone order???...thanks

man, Hyperflights were... are... the ****.. J Will purples go hard, never knew he rocked them like that.. I'm 25, had the hologram silver 2s in middle school.. dem joints was the ****.. I'd deff cop the ones or twos if they retro'd.. yellow, purple, all of em go hard

New colorways...naw. But the ladies loved my sky blue OG's in highschool.
pimp.gif

Just picked up the tiger pair for $30 and gamma green pair for $40 ... :pimp:

Now I just to find a few other colorways for the same price

No clue. My boy called me from some store in Jamaica and said they had them. I had to get a 12 in both (I'm a 11.5) but for $70 I'm with it. Going to dye the tigers all black.

had the hologram silver 2s in middle school.. dem joints was the
Had the black 2s hologram balled in em till they tore in hs

I need every color of em except tigers and tan pair

Just saw the black/grey, royal blue and red//orange pairs for $69.99 in store at Jimmy Jazz in STL

man...these are just too nice to pass up for $49.99. I honestly never liked these because the original's had those very hard patent leather/synthetics upper and was very hard, but these "Lion" has the softer synthetics material which makes them feel pretty good on feet and way more comfortable than the other releases. still no cushion for the heel, but not bad for the forefoot for a walk-around shoe. I saw the "tiger" pair too, but unfortunately nothing in my size. The "tiger" pair feels like they were leather (not sure) and I think they are even lighter than these.

I can't believe I didn't even know these existed. were these suppose to be a Asia release or something?

the left shoe has the "jing" from Beijing on the insole!

Last edited:
Nah, these were released in the states. Originally, they were gonna limited but I don't think that happened. It was the animal pack. Lion, Tiger and Shark. Lion pair is real nice in person. I love the gold pattern and clear soles. I ended up buying two pairs of each. :smokin

i see, thanks. completely blanked out on these last year because the originals were terrible. these are pretty eye catching and more comfortable than the originals.

do the kobes fit tts? some people are saying to size down..  i'm a natural 9 in everything.. except kobe vii's.. where i need a 9.5

Did these ever retro in that OG yellow colorway...if not...what was the point of the retro.

I still remember that kicksology picture... had me dreaming about these kicks as a kid. 

Also..where can i cop for the cheapest online. i'm looking for a pair less than 50$...(located in toronto/or shippable to toronto)

Last edited:
Only OG color that released was all black. No yellow or orange. Your best bet is eBay.

Did these ever retro in that OG yellow colorway...if not...what was the point of the retro.

I still remember that kicksology picture... had me dreaming about these kicks as a kid. 

Also..where can i cop for the cheapest online. i'm looking for a pair less than 50$...(located in toronto/or shippable to toronto)
not sure bout tdot but the black ones were avail for phone orders for like 35. check sneakersteal

Back
Top Bottom