Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Congrats to those who copped. I admit, I’m jealous, I really wanted the Lakers UNDFTDs but I ain’t paying resell no more.

On to the next... 81 PTS please :wink:

Was a randomly weird friggin morning. Both Undefeated and Nike took my pic and pics of my Mamba IDs. Undefeated had me hold up the bag of kicks. Nike straight up interviewed me for like 10 minutes about this morning’s release. BUT that was all after Mexican dude at La Brea threatened to ban me for having a pair of Greens reserved as well lol. I was like dude chill out, I don’t need those greens.

And before I get asked how I copped two, family member with the assist.
62C55686-8020-45F3-91F1-60286411D8FC.jpeg

Was that you with your children and wife? I saw you when I was in line. They also took a picture of my kicks(prelude 5s) and a full body shot but no interview.

Only saw 4 people in line wearing kobe's. That says a lot about where most of the pairs are going.

Does anybody think they will re-release? Has a PE release ever re-released? If these were like the Boston HOH Exclusive Kyrie 4s, then these will be very hard to get.

I want the yellow so bad but with the prices what they are, if I did hit on them, I would probably let them go. I don't value any of my shoes more than about $500.

They must not have made many 13s or 14s at all. Those the only sizes I see at ridiculous prices right now.

Waiting to see if UNDFTD's Sunday pickup times somehow lowers the prices on these a bit....
If not & the Yellow stays high, ill just have to pass.

PO

so no online release like last time?

folks are gonna be stuck with these lol.

let the dust settle first like the first undefeated release, pairs would be around 300-350.

I am looking for a size 10 in the Phoenix colorway, maybe someone here can help?

Yeah I want to know how many big sizes they had. Wish I could have got my 14 at silverlake. I know I wont hit on any online drop. I can never find the links to the shoe on the site in the first place when I look under new arrivals or search.

Nike/Undfted totally botched this release. I dont think 1 per style per store was their original intention. If it was, they could easily did 1 snkrs pass with 2 drop downs to select style and store.

Am I the only one feeling the Silverlake green camo one? It's like a sophisticated camo is the best way I can explain it lol. I just feel like red and orange are tacky and played out. As for the yellow, they're just way too bright for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom