Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I've returned things 2 years later plenty of times. My last return was from a year ago, the ad mid purple pair that was a Launch colorway

Just checked Nike's return policy: "And after 30 days, you can still return items if they’re unworn and unwashed." Unless I missed something, there doesn't appear to be a defined window for unused items.

Had no idea UNDFTD was opening another location in Glendale today. Good chance they’ll have the Protros there

Had no idea UNDFTD was opening another location in Glendale today. Good chance they’ll have the Protros there

Literally shows them in the tweet you posted. :lol:
But with those, OW's & few other "reseller" shoes, that line is probably already insane/wristbands already handed out.... :ohwell:

PO

Literally shows them in the tweet you posted. :lol:
But with those, OW's & few other "reseller" shoes, that line is probably already insane/wristbands already handed out.... :ohwell:

PO

Yea I saw that but I would guess those are for display only, my point was there could be a few to sell tho. They’re saying there’s over 100 ppl lined up already so yea too late to try now

Just checked Nike's return policy: "And after 30 days, you can still return items if they’re unworn and unwashed." Unless I missed something, there doesn't appear to be a defined window for unused items.
Yea you can return it after two years if you like no limit

Not sure if they’ll dip that low since yellow is still everyone’s favorite, but I can see them dropping another $100 or so. What sz u going for?

Size 11. I should've at least tried in Glendale. I live close. :smh:

When I heard there was 100 in line already I said screw it and stayed home.

Size 11. I should've at least tried in Glendale. I live close. :smh:

When I heard there was 100 in line already I said screw it and stayed home.

Yea looks like our sizes (I’m 9.5) are about the same price wise. My size started dropping so hopefully yours do the same, good luck!

Chances are you would’ve just wasted ur time going to Glendale cuz ppl started lining up at 7:00 from what I’ve read

Yea looks like our sizes (I’m 9.5) are about the same price wise. My size started dropping so hopefully yours do the same, good luck!

Chances are you would’ve just wasted ur time going to Glendale cuz ppl started lining up at 7:00 from what I’ve read

Yeah, if they don't drop enough I'm just going to have to pass. Good luck to you too.

True, I definitely didn't want to waste my time if I didn't have a legit shot. I found out too late. Too many of these other guys get early info. I'm not a part of that crowd.

Some Yellows dropped at Glendale. Saw a local listing for them that showed the receipt, dated for today and everything.

I'm tempted to try and trade my LeBron 16 King Court Purples for the Yellows too, or to just sell them outright to fund it. Haven't decided yet.

AF4E77B6-EAC6-44D0-BCE4-93C068973E66.jpeg
AE373DEB-D607-431A-9BF9-E36EB7261749.jpeg
F5C93F87-913A-4041-BF1B-490B08E42535.jpeg
5A3F4CAA-F4FD-41B4-B2FC-D6E7BDBDBD8C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom