Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

First pair (purple reign) came in today and couldn't be happier. I have an original pair of the black and maize that I still use as beaters for yardwork.

I really do enjoy the minimalist approach with the knits these days but I don't get that same 'kid getting a new toy feeling' like I do with these or the Jordan 12s. Can't wait to bring them to the gym.

I do have a pair of the Jordan 12s in the Gray and University blue and want to get a pair of the Protro in the MPLS. Stockx my best bet at this point?

Footlocker EU Release Calendar:
upload_2018-12-26_12-6-58.png

i've seen the red ones at outlets, sometimes they put them away because they've got more shoes to put on the shelves. just go to a NFS and ask if they still have any protros around. i've gotten some lebron 12s cheap because they had them out but took them away during F&F and so i just asked if they have that certain colorway because i've seen them before, and they did still had a few sizes. never hurt to ask.

If I strike out on the Kyrie 5's tomorrow, I'll go with these to play ball in.

i've seen the red ones at outlets, sometimes they put them away because they've got more shoes to put on the shelves. just go to a NFS and ask if they still have any protros around. i've gotten some lebron 12s cheap because they had them out but took them away during F&F and so i just asked if they have that certain colorway because i've seen them before, and they did still had a few sizes. never hurt to ask.

whats nfs?? sorry and thanks in advnce

Back
Top Bottom