Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Flight Club is ridiculous. Saw these today and figured y’all would appreciate a pic.

7A4425A9-0873-4C93-8423-516F4DB7BA54.jpeg

That stuff is again where it all loses me. $8K for some Kobe 1s just because they only made a few. It’s still just a Kobe 1 retro in basically solid colors. If they had released 300,000 pairs, they’d all be on sale. I understand that rarity drives prices up on all sorts of products, but come on. Anyway, props to whoever has the money to blow on that sort of nonsense. But in all honesty I think my Final Seconds pair looks way better than any of the Undefeateds, and Kobe actually DID something memorable in those at least :rofl:

I agree 8k is ridiculous. I remember buying them from Marshalls back in the day for like $50. I refuse to pay resell for Kobe 1s.
Except these though.
Undefeated-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Camo-1.jpg

A few hundred bucks is one thing. But thousands? I’ve bought watches for thousands, not sneakers. If I was gonna spend $8K on something for fun, I’d just as soon spend $12K on a new jetski or a motorcycle or whatever. Something like that. And if it was sneakers for that much, they’d have to at least be some game worn and signed Kobes. I wonder what prices on those Undefeateds will look like in five years. I wouldn’t be overly confident.

In more logical sneaker terms, if I had $8K and HAD to spend it on shoes, I’d buy 25-40 pairs of all manner of shoes I want rather than on one pair.

Last edited:
I agree 8k is ridiculous. I remember buying them from Marshalls back in the day for like $50. I refuse to pay resell for Kobe 1s.
Except these though.
Undefeated-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Camo-1.jpg

These and the PHX cw are on my list now. :nerd: I’m leaning toward the PHX more though. Once they drop under $350, I’ll pull the trigger.

Protro have been my too shoe, love everything about this shoe, cushion is amazing, traction great and I love the leather. I am probably gonna cop a few more pairs. I only have 1 right now. I won't hoop in USA colorway but all others I would

Back
Top Bottom