Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

BEF85E5F-FE91-4614-87C8-A854FC7674DD.jpeg

As you can see from the picture, the glue on my shoe is not strong enough to hold the teeth down. The teeth are coming off and pulling off the top layer of the leather. Heard this happened on the og as well, they should have used a stronger glue

BEF85E5F-FE91-4614-87C8-A854FC7674DD.jpeg

As you can see from the picture, the glue on my shoe is not strong enough to hold the teeth down. The teeth are coming off and pulling off the top layer of the leather. Heard this happened on the og as well, they should have used a stronger glue
Send back to nike for replacement or vouchers by anothee pair in the meantime.

Still trying to grab a pair of these on the secondary market. Outlets didn’t work for me.

Currently looking for the MPLS color way in the $100-120 price range to complete the GR release set

Currently looking for the MPLS color way in the $100-120 price range to complete the GR release set

I'm guessing you're in LA from your pic. Nike east los angeles had a few sizes of the mpls on the wall for 140 plus 20%. It comes out to around 125 after tax. Scattered sizes mostly size 10. This was yesterday

I'm guessing you're in LA from your pic. Nike east los angeles had a few sizes of the mpls on the wall for 140 plus 20%. It comes out to around 125 after tax. Scattered sizes mostly size 10. This was yesterday
Thanks bro, wish that was my size but I need em in a 12. East Los only has 20% off hash? Saw some stores currently 30 off this weekend, that sucks.

Yo! I’m so hyped guys...

Went to Ontario Mills, they only had a few size 11’s on the shelves for $140. I never ask about additional sizes in the back, but today is actually my birthday so something told me to see what’s up. Asked an employee about a size 12, he said he’d ask some guys to check the back and give him 5-10 minutes. From there I’d figured he’s just giving me the run around but I wasn’t in a rush and the store was mad busy anyway so I just chilled on the bench and waited. Wouldn’t you know about 15 minutes he comes out with the Kobe’s in my size..brand new box, and marked down to $99.99! And they gave me the 20% off hash wall discount on top of that!

Happy birthday to me! Lol
9D9E454C-6F61-4B15-8A83-EE51DDC13A17.jpeg
F393625A-3209-45E8-BFEB-73D4A2D60436.jpeg

Last edited:
Yo! I’m so hyped guys...

Went to Ontario Mills, they only had a few size 11’s on the shelves for $140. I never ask about additional sizes in the back, but today is actually my birthday so something told me to see what’s up. Asked an employee about a size 12, he said he’d ask some guys to check the back and give him 5-10 minutes. From there I’d figured he’s just giving me the run around but I wasn’t in a rush and the store was mad busy anyway so I just chilled on the bench and waited. Wouldn’t you know about 15 minutes he comes out with the Kobe’s in my size..brand new box, and marked down to $99.99! And they gave me the 20% off hash wall discount on top of that!

Happy birthday to me! Lol
9D9E454C-6F61-4B15-8A83-EE51DDC13A17.jpeg
F393625A-3209-45E8-BFEB-73D4A2D60436.jpeg
Can the Sz 11 be 99.99 too?

man y'all coming up with these

ever since my boy got the all stars ( I owned the originals) I been wanting a pair but want em for the LOOOOWWW

Was only there for a few minutes yesterday, but I saw a couple all stars, and a pair of blackouts at Ontario mills. All stars were around the sz 12/13 size area, and the blackouts were near the 8/9 area on the hashwall.

I didn’t check prices tho.

man y'all coming up with these

ever since my boy got the all stars ( I owned the originals) I been wanting a pair but want em for the LOOOOWWW

All stars are so nice. I respect you waiting on hem to hit deep discount, but if you can cop any of the protros for under $100, I’d say thats a steal.

Back
Top Bottom