Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Don't feel too bad, bro. Northridge is not LA, it's 300 miles away LOL. I moved to LA 2.5 years ago from Detroit, always wanted to live here. There are more shoe options and availability than in other cities, but the traffic negates most of it. Unless it's a weekend release and/or your situation allows you to waste loads of time getting to the store, or you happen to live or work within a mile or two of the store that has some stock of the shoe you want, it's fool's gold. In the time I've lived here, I still usually end up having to get stuff online, Stock X, etc. Finding out a mall has something like the Final Seconds via NT on a weekday isn't going to help you in most cases LOL

Man, been thinking about making that move also, but how is the job market out that way.PM if you want, do not want to clogg up this thread.

I paid 240 for mine....haven't got it yet but I do not regret it. I'm also taking a couple pairs back I haven't worn so I'm kinda just trading for em. 60 over retail is nothing for those

I paid $245 for my pair. Just from pics I think it’s worth it, will be more so once they get here. I’m just gonna get rid of my maizes and it will offset it some.

I paid $245 for my pair. Just from pics I think it’s worth it, will be more so once they get here. I’m just gonna get rid of my maizes and it will offset it some.

I need to get rid of mine as well. Any suggestions for where to get rid of them? DS Size 12 looking for 175. If anybody could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
I would love a normal colored pair using the canvas material of the undefeateds. That material looks great on the 1s, but camo is a no go.

Got the mamba days today, I love them except the laces feel like they're gonna rip when I pull tight.

Gonna ball in them next week, can't wait as I never had the chance to own the ZK1.

Now put them on NikeID.

E70D9BBF-0727-4247-B1AC-1B29DB5CB99B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom