Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

seems like white a handful of people got their order(s) cancelled on undftd's IG comments

DWW2gYLUMAAcs2U.jpg

So they cancelled both orders?

They cancelled mines last night & still no cancellation email or refund smh. I spoke to UNDFTD la Brea they said to email them but at this point I’m already giving up hope!!! :smh:
yup cancelled both orders, no email or anything. I had to check my account to find out after coming into this thread.

finding out people's orders are being shipped is making me salty af D;

wanted to ball out in these.... ffuuuuuuggggg uuuuu uunnddffttdd *queue avatar*

let's at least flood their cs with emails tomorrow and leave negative reviews for their stores

bro i already started sent 4 emails to them. gnna see what they say tomorrow. if they're not going to confirm me with atleast one pair, i will not stop complain...

bro i already started sent 4 emails to them. gnna see what they say tomorrow. if they're not going to confirm me with atleast one pair, i will not stop complain...
haha great. they shipped the basketball so their fraud excuse is bs. i'll be returning to sender when ball comes in

Getting impatient :lol: since I had them shipped to my work, I can't add a business address to MyUPS so I gotta wait this one out

damn you better start writing CS emails... id be pissed.
also did you hit on the drop or restock?
I already sent an email earlier, no response yet besides the auto message. I hit on the initial drop.

Back
Top Bottom