Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Damn congrats to those who got shipping confirmation!!! I’m so salty, F$$k you UNDFTD for canceling my order :angry:

Last edited:
For yall that tried to cop multiple pairs, I can respect the hustle. If your orders shipped, congrats! But if you got your order(s) cancelled despite the clear disclaimer displayed on the product page, why would you wanna flood their CS email?

For those that really only ordered 1 pair (this is the internet after all...) and still got your order cancelled, I can totally understand shooting their CS an email...now that's just straight up unfair.

Thanks!

So do you guys think I undftd will restock considering the cancellations?

Thanks!

So do you guys think I undftd will restock considering the cancellations?

50/50

restock for cancellation orders could have been yesterday when they were periodically restocking through the evening

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
demar.jpg

be nice if you people who hit on all these pairs bless ya fellow fam in here who ain't hit on nothin' ...we family right, look out for us, lol.

i think everyone who had more than two got cancelled..

You think players like Iguodala, IT, Book gonna get PEs like these for the regular season like how they did for the AD or even how they do for team shoes? I know Booker got the All Star pair but wonder if there will be more

For those who have the label showing in their UPS account, does the status of your order on Undefeated's page show fulfilled or still unfulfilled?

anyone still waiting on NDC to ship theirs?

Mine are confirmed but no shipping email yet

Just got an ordered received email from Nike. Never got a "got em" on the Snkrs app or a paypal notification. Just assumed I got an L. Might have to start going to La Fitness for future releases now since I was there when they dropped lol

not talking undfteds sorry the Del Sol pair. I randomly just got an order received email from SNKRS. Got the "got em" and confirmation in my inbox on snkrs but never an email until about 5 mins ago

B6591A3E-6FC4-4CDF-930D-105EA85B7C35.jpeg
After reading all these stories and comments on the undftd shenanigans, i’m happy with my gr del sol 1’s. The fit on them is nicee for being such a bulky shoe. They’re no 8’s or 11’s but weight doesnt seem to be an issue. Break in on these is almost instant and the leather quality is on point. Finna give em a go around tomorrow at equinox. In any case, hope everyone manages to snag whatever pairs they’re after

So do you guys think price is going to go up or down for Del Sols?

Also, is this it for this model or any rumblings of other color ways?

Please drop more, nike!

Back
Top Bottom