Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

If I strike out on the Mamba day (which I prefer) I’m probably gonna try for the last seconds pair at Florida Mall if I have a shadow pickup at the same time. Why not

Yea shady things happened when I got the protro (yellows). They were letting people in the store early because of the black cement 3's. I get there when the store opens, no line, just to be told my size was out. He did tell me they had a size 12 so I had to do the ol stock x exchange

Yea shady things happened when I got the protro (yellows). They were letting people in the store early because of the black cement 3's. I get there when the store opens, no line, just to be told my size was out. He did tell me they had a size 12 so I had to do the ol stock x exchange

I was told they were sold out and that I should use the footlocker phone app. They never were on the app in the first place.

Another IT P.E. :smokin
01EBADBA-11FE-4B6A-9ED1-32061701DD44.jpeg

Retail or bust

thanks tho homie

I hear you bro..I wish I could say the same..I was goin to drive 2.5 hours just to wait in line..but I don't wanna deal with tolls, gas money, parking garage fees, and "hopefully" get my size..NYC dudes are gonna beast for these..

Just found out my niketown is getting the closeouts. They fcfs but I'm worried because shadows are fcfs also

These Kobe’s really bout to be my first sneaker in awhile for going out early in am to cop. Well with 3 footlockers getting em in Manhattan hopefully people are spread out and it’s a breeze planning to cop the pg’s as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kith got em they did get the fade to black collection maybe they’ll get these.

watch the prices drop on the Closeouts when people realized these are not as limited as people might think:lol:

Last edited:
I hear you bro..I wish I could say the same..I was goin to drive 2.5 hours just to wait in line..but I don't wanna deal with tolls, gas money, parking garage fees, and "hopefully" get my size..NYC dudes are gonna beast for these..

Probably would of ended up costing more if you came out here with gas and parking alone being min $80

Back
Top Bottom