Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I'm working tomorrow morning and I want those Close Outs bad. How reliable is StockX if I just purchase them now?

image_uploaded_from_ios (1).jpg

Ain't that a *****

I would assume he didn't think they would only have 6 pairs, but no clue if he done his legwork or not the day before to see how many they were getting. 6 pairs just sounds odd lol.
To take a day off I’m making sure to find out as much as possible, but hey it is what it is

Got em. Materials look pretty good in pics...hope they're good in hand.

Attachments

• 20180413_120757.png
    20180413_120757.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 67
So my boy got to HOH at 7:30am in the morning. Was handed a ticket for shoe size. He said size 10. The employee said. We only have 7 pairs. And size 10 wasn’t one of the sizes. Lol. Definitely fishy. Anyways, just now got into this thread. How every do? Copped or L.

So my boy got to HOH at 7:30am in the morning. Was handed a ticket for shoe size. He said size 10. The employee said. We only have 7 pairs. And size 10 wasn’t one of the sizes. Lol. Definitely fishy. Anyways, just now got into this thread. How every do? Copped or L.

hmmm..I guess maybe it isn't fishy. maybe those were the right amount in stock since my friend said there were only 6 pairs at his HOH. I thought it was fishy too after hearing that amount but I guess these were that limited in stock, not even a full size run shipment at HoHs lol.

Back
Top Bottom