Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I think what I love the most is that were getting laker colorways which have been few and far between the last few years
20180415_144202.jpg

no way there was any stock, clicked the link right when they posted it and said out of stock.
They were sold out by the time they tweeted. I don't know why stores do that. Ubiq did it this morning also with Yeezy 500. Tweeted after they were sold out. They need to sync up the tweet with release.

Mamba days look great up there. Need them to get to people so I can get for a decent price. Sucks those couldn’t be available still instead it’s the colorway I have no interest in.

They shouldve labelled this shoe as a Kobe 1 PE since they are the same pair Kobe wore vs 2006 Phoenix Suns right?

Anyone with a lead on a retail 10.5 in NYC?
Also give House of Hoops Harlem a call. It may even be worth calling HOH 34th Street. Both of those stores get more stock of shoes like these than probably any other store in the country. There have been many times that I have stepped into those stores and seen shoes that are sold out literally everywhere else.

Just got my Mamba Days in.....Nike threw in the dust bag with my pair thats pretty cool lol. Seems like they are dropping them in on random orders cause I know some people got them with the Lebron watch shoe and someone else posted they received it in their Shadow 1s pair.

Just got my Mamba Days in.....Nike threw in the dust bag with my pair thats pretty cool lol. Seems like they are dropping them in on random orders cause I know some people got them with the Lebron watch shoe and someone else posted they received it in their Shadow 1s pair.

Any pics? Is it just a standard dust bag with no logo branding anywhere?

why are mamba days valued higher than close outs? personally mamba days just seem like a plain ol colorway to me specially compared to closeouts in lakers colors with the 8 on it.

why are mamba days valued higher than close outs? personally mamba days just seem like a plain ol colorway to me specially compared to closeouts in lakers colors with the 8 on it.

Just cause there are way less pairs. Footlocker that still had close outs as of yesterday only had 10 pairs total of mamba days.

Yeah the Mamba Days were more limited. I'm actually surprised how low the Finals Seconds go for, some sizes are 200-205 on stockx, sellers are breaking even or $5 bucks at best lol.

Yeah the Mamba Days were more limited. I'm actually surprised how low the Finals Seconds go for, some sizes are 200-205 on stockx, sellers are breaking even or $5 bucks at best lol.

I will never understand how, unless they get a major family & friend's discount, otherwise, it doesn't make any financial sense. Pretty much selling them for retail.

Back
Top Bottom