Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

So I got my pair of the final seconds and there is hella excess glue and the leather has marks on it....did they make fakes of these? Or is this just what I should expect with Nike?

Man I hope we get some more PE and OG colorways. This Protro thing is exceptional. Makes you wonder how things would be if they took this same approach with other retros. Could you imaged the Kobe IV with full length zoom air or the Kobe III with Nike Reach tech? Or take it beyond the Kobe line and throw some full length Zoom Air in the Air Jordan VII and Air Jordan VIII?

Attachments

• 57CAA1FF-EDCB-41CC-B13E-203925B9357D.jpeg
    57CAA1FF-EDCB-41CC-B13E-203925B9357D.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Man I was thinking the same thing. Could you imagine the Kobe 8s (sulfurs, specifically) with the react tech in the NXT 360s?! Not that we’d get those anytime soon, but I also think abour the Vs with full length zoom or even the 3s with Max Zoom (a la the LeBron 15s but not as much volume)...

For those of you that had the OGs or put some miles on the protro: How does the midsole hold up? Does it crack or anything like Jordan 3, 4, 5?

I’m thinking about getting some white undftds :smokin

For those of you that had the OGs or put some miles on the protro: How does the midsole hold up? Does it crack or anything like Jordan 3, 4, 5?

Had the OGs and never saw cracking of any kind. The outriggers creased up pretty easily but that's normal. I beat my pair to the ground and they held up very well.

Diff type of midsole material and it isn’t from the late 80’s early 90’s. No issues here on my og

I know this is probably not the thread to ask but hopefully people here know best. Do you guys think it would be ok to wear not the protro ones but kobe 1 ogs on the court? should it still hold up?

I wonder if the protro 2s are already in the works - someone in the know holler haha.
I don't know what they would do with the ZKII, other than remove weight, they already had full-length zoom. I'd cop for sure though.

Do you guys think it would be ok to wear not the protro ones but kobe 1 ogs on the court? should it still hold up?
I wore mine every now and again until last year when the midsole started separating, so the worst you would have to watch for is the midsole coming unglued.

Yeah that’s the thing - even if they didn’t make it a protro with better specs, I’d still have tried to cop the 1s lol. So if the 2s come out with like flyknit upper or something to make it less heavy or battleknit, that’d be dope, but it would take away from the original. I’d still cop the 2s if they came out since I never had a pair growing up, but good point regarding what would be upgraded.

I found a pair of White/gum protros..sz 14...for around $300. Is that a super low price (fake shoe) for that shoe? I thought resall was more like $500 or $600....? Any help?

Screenshot_20180524-185533_StockX.jpg
I found a pair of White/gum protros..sz 14...for around $300. Is that a super low price (fake shoe) for that shoe? I thought resall was more like $500 or $600....? Any help?
It went down. If your really worried just buy on stockx. They are close to that price.

Initially these were released during the All Star Weekend Pop-Up at DTLA, supposedly limited to 1300 pairs. Resell were around $550-$600. Around a month or two later, Undefeated announce a restock available at most of their LA locations. Resell price dropped around 350 average.

Wearing my pair today, love em!

Yo I copped from StockX on Saturday and still haven’t got notification that StockX received the shoes. How long should I wait before I start complaining at how long they’re taking?

Back
Top Bottom