Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Walked into my local footlocker yesterday afternoon, and walked out with the MPLS colorway. Super easy.

Love this shoe.

Well I wasnt able go get into the ES with my girl but she was able to pick up 2 pairs of protros!!

I've been seeing IG posts about the All stars releasing in Europe 8/1

Via SN
UNDEFEATED’s famed “flight jacket” look returns with this incredible Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro. Available exclusively at Undefeated Meiji Dori in Tokyo this weekend. For details on how to get a pair, tap the link in our bio. : @undefeated_harajuku
Undefeated-x-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Flight-Jacket.jpg

Undefeated-x-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Flight-Jacket-1.jpg

Undefeated-x-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Flight-Jacket-2.jpg

Undefeated-x-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Flight-Jacket-3.jpg

Undefeated-x-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Flight-Jacket-4.jpg

Undefeated-x-Nike-Kobe-Protro-Flight-Jacket-5.jpg

Last edited:
Via SN
UNDEFEATED’s famed “flight jacket” look returns with this incredible Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro. Available exclusively at Undefeated Meiji Dori in Tokyo this weekend. For details on how to get a pair, tap the link in our bio. : @undefeated_harajuku
[/QUOTE}
And you gotta actually hoop to get these joints!! :smokin:smokin:smokin

Was expecting the MPLS to sit and go on NDC so I can use my birthday coupon only to find out they’re sold out.

Oh well, I shall wait for the 81 PTS

HOH Seattle/ Tukwilla has MPLS, not sure on sizes but manager made it seem like they hadn’t sold many, so possibly a fsr. Call first though as I’m not 100% sure

Pair just arrived. Left toe box looks like somebody stepped on it, but whatever. It's going to get creased eventually.

I need for Nike to be done with the 1's and skip to the 4's already.

Did I imagine it or wasn't there a report that the threes will be the next Kobe to get the Protro treatment? Man, eff the threes and the fours, just get to the fives already, Nike LOL. If they ever drop a Chaos V Protro, that'll be four pairs easy for me. Still sitting on my last two pairs of DS Chaos Vs that I STILL can't bring myself to wear. My first three pairs, I ran those things all into the ground.

I had the original 4's and 5's.

The 5's did nothing for me.

The 4's completely changed what I look for in basketball shoes performance wise.

To each their own. I never bought one pair of IVs, I always felt like they were an uglier version of the OG hyperdunk, with that clear plastic side panel and first-gen flywire. The Vs are still one of the best basketball shoes I've ever worn, at least the way they fit my feet. Amazing shoe.

Had both 4 and 5

5 all day and not even close and YES the 4s were really good at the time before the 5s came out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom