Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Screenshot_20180731-180911_Foot Locker.jpg

The 17th it is.

love the way they retro this, keeping everything intact and upgrade to full-length zoom. But do not like the way they are so limited. :angry:

Just a heads up, Allstar Kobe Protro 1 just dropped on Nike in Germany, might drop sooner than expected for US, too.
Couldn’t even find any info on Sneakrs App. Love the shoe, hate the way they are dropping.

Just curious. I haven't read the entire thread just yet, but has the hype died on these? I see a full size run on Footlocker for the MPLS colorway. I'd hate to place an order only for it to be cancelled.

Just curious. I haven't read the entire thread just yet, but has the hype died on these? I see a full size run on Footlocker for the MPLS colorway. I'd hate to place an order only for it to be cancelled.
Did u actually try adding it to cart?

It added no problem. Dont want to go thru the hassle of them possibly holding my funds for 7 days smh
I tried added and it said they was an error ...normally when it does that it means they are sold out. I tried thst with 3 different sizes.

one of the reasons this is surreal is growing up a lakers fan, my dad was a james worthy fan so i came by it honestly, i never jumped ship when our squad went down, i was there during the tariq black era, the dark ages. but lebron has been one of my favorite players since he came into the league. the chance to see him in gold & purple makes me wanna shed a thug tear, lol. also being a sneakerhead i cannot waaaaaaaaait for the colorways this season!
lbj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom