Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Def a clean colorway.

My favorite “og” colorway are the shark fins. Something about that shoe.

Favorite new colorway... prelude 1 or first camo undftd 1. Hard to pick. The yellow camo is fire too haha

For me, this is the best looking color of this model. The simplicity, very subtle, allows the contrast to speak for itself on this shoe. This silhouette doesn't need much to stand out. The other variations seemed to not work as well off court, and then on, aesthetically. I guess that is why this version is so popular.

This version is popular because he dropped 81 and they didn’t release. Had they been made like the other colorways, they would of been on clearance with the rest. Nobody cared about Kobe’s then.

There was a time in the past when people would've picked up multiples of 81s if they could've, and Nike didn't supply back then. Nowadays, some interest, but also some indifference.
Think of the frenzy if Nike dropped this colorway closer to the time Kobe dropped 81.

Excuse my venting, but I needed to. I'm just disappointed that these shoes are coming out now at a time when I don't ball as much anymore, and my sneaker collecting ways are way more selective.

Think of the frenzy if Nike dropped this colorway closer to the time Kobe dropped 81.
These are comig out exactly the same day kobe dropped 81pts.
490CC921-16D1-4570-B24A-E98C354304DF.jpeg

They hype aint there cause its not a limited sneaker like the undefeated stuff, and im glad that’s not the case. Cause im gonna scopp pair with no hassle.

These are comig out exactly the same day kobe dropped 81pts.
490CC921-16D1-4570-B24A-E98C354304DF.jpeg

They hype aint there cause its not a limited sneaker like the undefeated stuff, and im glad that’s not the case. Cause im gonna scopp pair with no hassle.
he meant releasing in 2006/07 which they did but only 81 pairs and sz 14

i agree, all the die hard kobe fans/collectors are 13 years older and most are in a different phase of life now. Plus kobe being retired makes for less excitement

Getting a reserve with my size sold out is devastating lol. Would have felt better for missing out.

That being said, I am aiming to get 2 and deciding if I want to get 3.

he meant releasing in 2006/07 which they did but only 81 pairs and sz 14

i agree, all the die hard kobe fans/collectors are 13 years older and most are in a different phase of life now. Plus kobe being retired makes for less excitement

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom