Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Easy scoop. Under retail too.

8BA8B62E-8FC1-4DCC-868B-5E89EAB756D3.jpeg

CFF43B60-7003-41CF-B01A-63709FD6EA25.jpeg

Yep got my pay out from Ebates as well. I have had the account for a couple of year and I have gotten 1K back already.

These really stand out in person, this colorway in particular. I saw them this morning at the Footlocker on 34th street NYC, and the Black/Purple color really isn't as striking as these. They also make the Exodus look really cheap and flimsy.

god bless nike for making these GR.
Im all for making a shoe available but this shoe is too special for it to have a full size run sit on footlocker.com. Nike dropped the ball on that. Should have made less pairs. you dont see concord 11s sitting on footlocker.com full size

Im all for making a shoe available but this shoe is too special for it to have a full size run sit on footlocker.com. Nike dropped the ball on that. Should have made less pairs. you dont see concord 11s sitting on footlocker.com full size
I vehemently disagree.

They had time to release these during the original run, seeing as how the ZKII didnt release til March 29th, 2007. They only did the major troll job with the 81 pairs only. If after all of this time these were still hard to get, I would've been TOO pissed. If most Jordans "sat" during their original run, no shoe is "too special" to sit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom