Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

If you’re considering going half size down from ur TTS I wouldn’t do it. I’ve put a couple of miles on mine and I still can barely bend the toebox, will be a while until it breaks in, if at all

well my tts(10.5) vs my nike comfortable extra room size(11) is diff, i go tts if i using for physical training or basketball, for casual i tend to go half up to have that extra toe room plus i lace the shoes loosely to give maximum comfort if that makes sense, i tried the black purple protro in an 11 and they it comfortable with the extra room, so i'm wondering how bothered i'd be if i just went with a fitted size so to speak

I think u should go with sz 11 then cuz that’s what I did with mine. I like some space for my toes as well for my casual kicks. You’ll get some heel slippage but it doesn’t bother me cuz at least my toes are comfy

I think u should go with sz 11 then cuz that’s what I did with mine. I like some space for my toes as well for my casual kicks. You’ll get some heel slippage but it doesn’t bother me cuz at least my toes are comfy

damn thats $100 diff in sizes :sick::smh::lol:

IMG_4279.JPG
I've played extensively in the All-Stars, and the difference in comfort and performance with the leather when I first played in them and now are huge. The leather looks beat, but it's so comfortable now.

Last edited:
It’s actually $145 difference :sick:

Tough call bud, do u own a pair of the leather protros? If u do and u have some wiggle room for the toes the 10.5 could work

yeah i know, guess i need to go try a 10.5 in on monday

I've played extensively in the All-Stars, and the difference in comfort and performance with the leather when I first played in them and now are huge. The leather looks beat, but it's so comfortable now.

that's cool i know leather breaks in overtime, i just don't know if canvas has any give

Went to my outlet in portland oregon....they had a bunch of the first release, yellow(maize) pairs and not my size. 20% off retail though.

Debating on copping the Mamba days for resell. Worth it?
Bought mine for $145 on Flight Club Xmas day. Then them ****s jumped up to like $250 in my size. StockX had em for like $195 awhile back. There’s a lot more popular colorways that justify their price hikes. Not so sure about these.

That's so cool, might have a friend in NYC pick up a pair for me. Are there any other options besides the swoosh and laces?

Back
Top Bottom