Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

That's so cool, might have a friend in NYC pick up a pair for me. Are there any other options besides the swoosh and laces?
Nike employees dropped the ball. You were able to dye the whole shoe (blue, black, yellow, green, or pink), laser the shoe, engrave the dubrae, add lace tips, lace locks, about 30 different types of swooshes, and color it with special markers. They took out the dye and lasering/stamp. It was whack.
Shoe looks dope as is (blank) though.

Which one of y’all bought these back then though? :lol:
E9019807-5ACB-4131-B67D-1652D1526880.jpeg

22E0534E-FFA9-4AA5-9D21-8FCDD5CB62F8.jpeg

The zoom Kobe 1 did have zoom :lol:

Those kicks in the pic are Nike Zoom Uptempo Legend, Kobe 1 takedowns. You're right though they did have zoom lol. I don't think it was the same as the OG Kobe 1 though. They also didn't have a carbon fiber plate. They do look good though lol. I'd take a pair now. They look a lot like the NYC ID pairs

If you are in the Los Angeles area, Nike East Los and Citadel both had random pairs of Kobe Protros on the hash wall.

Retail plus 20% off, they've been having those sales every weekend so just wait it out during the week.

I saw all-stars, blackouts and a couple pairs of the 81's.

Went to my outlet in portland oregon....they had a bunch of the first release, yellow(maize) pairs and not my size. 20% off retail though.

I get so mad when i hear stuff like these I had to StockX my maize sz12 nobody had these when they dropped

I get so mad when i hear stuff like these I had to StockX my maize sz12 nobody had these when they dropped
Yeah man I hear you. Nike has been doing that lately.
I saw a post in the outlet thread that showed a bunch of mamba day 360's. This was a little while ago

here are a bunch of testers on youtube who talked about the fitting of this shoe, are you talking about a specific colorway?

I’m normally a 12 and I was forced to get an 11.5 and they fit snug but not too bad.

Use them to hoop in, gonna get 12 in most colors though

Back
Top Bottom