Nike Zoom Kobe IV "61 Points" for Game 1 & 2

Posted at NiceKicks.com.
Many of you are probably busy enjoying Game 1 of the 2009 NBA Finals watching Kobe put up some incredible numbers. Some may be wondering, what exactly the former MVP has on his feet.
For Game 1 and Game 2, Kobe will be wearing a special NikeiD makeup of the Nike Zoom Kobe IV that comes in White/Purple-Gold with stats from his 61 point outing at The Garden written across the toe box and around the ankle.

Click here to get a good look at what Kobe is wearing on court and be sure to check back tomorrow morning for our first NBA Finals edition of Kicks on Court.

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-game-1-finals-2.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe IV for Game 1 & 2

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-game-1-finals-3.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe IV for Game 1 & 2

looked like a good match with lebron's cav away alternate jersey~
even it said purple-gold
but i dont c it is purple, i think it is navy...
n i m not color-blind

Dude...they're purple for the last time. We told you in the other thread.. Get your eyes checked!

nicekicks continues to disappoint...mind you there is already a thread but again the info. being provided is wrong. This is not the monickered 61 points it isthe Finals shoe. This is NOT a nike iD shoe either...

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

nicekicks continues to disappoint...mind you there is already a thread but again the info. being provided is wrong. This is not the monickered 61 points it is the Finals shoe. This is NOT a nike iD shoe either...

You took not only the time to try to try to correct us on NT when we shared this info but on NK as well. Next time I get the press release from Kobe'ssite, I'll forward it to you so you can better work all the details including NikeiD which is the push of the shoe. FTR kid, the shoe calls out his 61Point performance in The Garden, but he is wearing it in Game 1 & 2 of the Finals as stated in the article and here.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

nicekicks continues to disappoint...mind you there is already a thread but again the info. being provided is wrong. This is not the monickered 61 points it is the Finals shoe. This is NOT a nike iD shoe either...

You took not only the time to try to try to correct us on NT when we shared this info but on NK as well. Next time I get the press release from Kobe's site, I'll forward it to you so you can better work all the details including NikeiD which is the push of the shoe. FTR kid, the shoe calls out his 61 Point performance in The Garden, but he is wearing it in Game 1 & 2 of the Finals as stated in the article and here.

alright "kid" yea you're right i took time out because this is so common with you guys it's ridiculous. If anything you guys should knowkb24.com is always wrong. Don't worry I can forward you the e-mails from Nike directly that state this is the final's shoe...and I'm not a kid...

Y'all should have never gotten rid of Vulkan...but that's a different story. Official Nike e-mails ftw!

Back
Top Bottom