Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Gametime
08B40794-076F-496D-BC9D-7D1B9C3A7474.jpeg
145DBB9D-85BE-4971-820C-8F05998F7C11.jpeg

A5E0A75F-58D4-418D-B05A-2F2665F0B62E.jpeg

Not even gonna lie, I hoop in KD12 as my go to right now.

I put these on and they feel so much lighter than those and any other shoe I put on. They felt a little stiff yesterday on the initial run but that is because I took them right out the box and played in em. I wanted to have em right for my game Sunday.

By the end of the session, I felt them breaking in and I actually LOVE this shoe to my surprise. I am playing in them today again on lunch and they should be ready to go Sunday.

Do not let the "tech" fool you. These feel GREAT. I am shocked.

Not even gonna lie, I hoop in KD12 as my go to right now.

I put these on and they feel so much lighter than those and any other shoe I put on. They felt a little stiff yesterday on the initial run but that is because I took them right out the box and played in em. I wanted to have em right for my game Sunday.

By the end of the session, I felt them breaking in and I actually LOVE this shoe to my surprise. I am playing in them today again on lunch and they should be ready to go Sunday.

Do not let the "tech" fool you. These feel GREAT. I am shocked.
100% agree

Hopefully a new colorway surfaces in conjunction to said deep discount of a colorway :lol: You guys gonna have to settle on the Draft Days, don't see POP and CD go on "deep" discount. I'll settle on 20% (should've gotten the POPs too from the DSG 20%).

I thought I would be all over these Kobe 4s, but it was the complete opposite. The nostalgia factor didn't really grab me. I was more interested in performance COMBINED with nostalgia since I'd be wearing these on court. But they only gave us the nostalgia element and marked it up to $175.

Think the only Protro I'm interested in at this point are the Kobe 6s and Kobe 9s.

I thought I would be all over these Kobe 4s, but it was the complete opposite. The nostalgia factor didn't really grab me. I was more interested in performance COMBINED with nostalgia since I'd be wearing these on court. But they only gave us the nostalgia element and marked it up to $175.

Think the only Protro I'm interested in at this point are the Kobe 6s and Kobe 9s.
The performance aspect is there and I love them. It's not the tech some want so I understand they will pass on the shoe.

They’re good on the court bro, cop from Nike and test em out. Aren’t you able to wear and return shoes to NDC within 30 days?

You probably can't see how the phylon bottoms out in 30 days and they're $180 now. I'll still get a pair later on down the road with a coupon and suck it up because they're Kobe 4s

Yes, partially because he played an antiquated style of basketball that wouldn't be effective in today's NBA.

How so? Just look at the Toronto team that just won the championship. The similarities between that squad and the 2009 Laker team that won the Championship are there when you look at the team composition and play style.

How so? Just look at the Toronto team that just won the championship. The similarities between that squad and the 2009 Laker team that won the Championship are there when you look at the team composition and play style.

Leonard is a more efficient offensive player than Kobe, and is in a completely different league defensively (don't give me the all-defensive teams Kobe made, many of them were 'media respect awards' even when his defensive effectiveness told a different tale). Both their conventional and advanced stats in the Finals and Playoffs corroborate my claim.

Being a high-usage volume scorer with only a slightly above average 3-point shot and who takes far too many risks defensively wouldn't be the bill for an elite player in the post-modern NBA. Kobe's playing style was forgiven by the isolation-dominated 2000s, but that type of game today would be a losing formula.

Back
Top Bottom