Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO Feb 2019

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 102 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 95 48.2%

• Total voters
Joined Dec 24, 2016
Was debating between Court Purple AJ1 or Kobe 4 Undefeated protro Laker as my next shoe since I don't have a purple cw. Decided to go with the undefeated 4 yesterday with the 50% off sale. About 80 over retail wasn't too bad considering where prices were right after drop. Just glad to have some color to my shoe rotation

Joined Mar 22, 2019
the 6's were good, but it was not better than the 5's IMO. the heel was lower and the lockdown was better for me on the 5's than the 6's. I'd still ball in the 6's tho. I remember grabbing a few pairs at well below retail to ball in.
Cushioning in the 6 was more comfortable than the 5.

Joined Jun 2, 2013
Hopsin is legit. Lots of substance to his rap, cant say the same about alot of rappers (especially this era).

Ended up doubling on the purps...my offer for 195 was accepted.

JDM10

formerly meekmills32
Joined Feb 1, 2014
I just called UNDFTD and I guess the blacks tomorrow are only on SNKRS, none in store

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now