Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I actually like the Undefeated Kobe IVs over all what has surfaced in the past days!

I agree that the UNDFTD pairs are awesome, but that Luka blue pair has me feeling a certain type of way.

If Nike wakes up and releases those blues I would be HAPPY. We do need more OG’s though, it’s looking bleak at this point.

KOBE IV PROTRO
FTB
S$259
AVAILABLE 15/10 AT 10:00 AM
When Kobe Bryant's legendary career was coming to a close in 2016, Nike celebrated his relentless intensity and undying love for the game with the 'Black Mamba' Pack. The limited-edition collection featured thirteen sneakers that slowly faded from white to black, as an appropriate metaphor heading into Kobe's final game. Inspired by the 'Black Mamba' Pack and adding to Kobe's performance-driven 'Protro' series, the Kobe IV Protro 'FTB' is accented by a debossed black-mamba snakeskin pattern, as well as a Los Angeles franchise-inspired Swoosh on the side panel.

Weird they are calling this FTB

Attachments

• Nke-Zoom-Kobe-4-Protro-Python-AV6339_002-1.jpg
    Nke-Zoom-Kobe-4-Protro-Python-AV6339_002-1.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 164
Missed the Hibbett sale but D's Sporting Goods 20% off + 12% from Rakuten/ebates brings the Del Sol's down so I finally got a pair

He probably skips that eyelet because the laces are too short and wouldn't reach the top eyelet

I noticed that as well and laced mine the same way this morning and really like it. I really enjoy hooping in these and will be adding another pair; trying to decide if I prioritize color or price lol.

Back
Top Bottom