Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
He’s got great multicolor action, I remember a lot of pairs were more dull and red. Mine were like his, smh

I think the lighting has a lot to do with how the MC knit looks. My MC Kobe 10 iD looks red in poor lighting at the house. But when I'm outside in the sunlight it looks green and not red at all.

I've started with a pair of Kobe 1 protro. I really like Lebron shoes, but they are really pricey. I am from Viet Nam. Thanks for being really nice!
If you look on eBay you can find a lot of older lebrons 9-14 for pretty cheap ...under 100 even under 50. Check out kyries and PGs too they’re a lot cheaper than Kobe’s and lebrons but still look and perform good

Straight to feet. They feel good. Like I mentioned before Nostalgia alone these shoes were worth my money. Feels like 2009 all over again. Can’t wait for next week. Carpe Diems next...
62B9D6CC-3CE1-4BBE-8CFF-46F8A5DAC637.jpeg

649C8BE1-ED4C-4BE8-B33F-850405F32185.jpeg

What improvements?? Last i checked they took away a key aspect these should have. Nike did have to say anything and we still woulda bought them. Why say there are improvements when there are none.

I was just curious about how they fit so I stopped by footlocker to try on a pair.

Good lord that fit is like $ex. Step in comfort almost made my feet feel like Zoom was touching them.

Carpe’s will be harder to get but I’m probably gonna double up and run both of them into the ground on the court.

POPs just don’t do it for me and I’m personally offended by $175 price tag when I could get KD 12 id’s for $170 + full length zoom + double stacked hex heel zoom.

Kinfolk Kinfolk , did they fit true to size or smaller? When I bought the OG 4s a decade ago, I had to go half size up.

Thanks

Hmm, good to hear I suppose. I remember my big toe definitely touching the front and being snug.

Back
Top Bottom