Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
GOT EM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 11.02.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 11.02.44 AM.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 57
I THINK I got a size 10 jade and purple but on two different orders. I was scared to try and do both on a single order. Hopefully two separate orders isn’t an issue either.

Last edited:
Still stuck in line. Doubt I make it at this point. Weird because I got to my shipping then tossed back in queue.

another day another long useless never ending queue. I carted and hit checkout pretty quick, but the story with me and shopify these past few months are just never ending waiting in queue even when the product is sold out. Oh well, on to the protro 5's then

another day another long useless never ending queue. I carted and hit checkout pretty quick, but the story with me and shopify these past few months are just never ending waiting in queue even when the product is sold out. Oh well, on to the protro 5's then

Which one did you go after? Court Purples?

Got 3 out of the 4, missed out on the purples of course!!!....guess ima have to bite the bullet and get em on resell SMH!!!

Should have gone for purple too but I may have failed that attempt. We’ll see if I did get through on the teal.

Back
Top Bottom