Nike Zoom Kobe V “Make Senseâ€

Same midsole/outsole design, same heel counter, and same carbon fiber shank...If the M.S. uses the same cushioning setup as the ZKV, that's not a bad take down shoe. Might be more durable too.

I really wish they didn't put stitching in the upper to mimmick flywire, though.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

I'll buy just about anything with a Kobe logo on it...........except for these haha.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

This isn't the Kobe V,
looks like the equivalent of the Nike Dream Season...

a crappier version of the V this is...

Funny how all the Lebron heads are quick to ALWAYS do the old LEBRON>KOBE

if you tell yourself that enough, one day even you might actually believe it yourself
wink.gif

Counter Kicks brings you exclusive images of what's been dubbed online thus far as the "Nike Zoom Kobe V Make Sense" edition. This model is remarkably close in looks to the Nike Zoom Kobe V signature shoe, sharing what looks to be the same basic outsole, tooling, and uppers. The style is so close in fact, that we wonder whether this isn't just an early sample version of the Kobe V. It's been hedged in the past on other websites as a "takedown" Kobe Bryant model. Whatever the case is, we are able to preview 4 new colorways of this Kobe shoe now. Continue reading for more photos.

Not even the Kobe Sig shoe... As Zombiejesus already posted.

So I'd HOPE those 160.00 Lebron VII, top the Kobe V takedown.

QFT

Bron heads need to stay in your hypebeast forum.
Just like mental patients in an isolated ward: Ya'll ain't fit to mingle with the general population

brown_block_LOL.GIF

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

02.jpg

05.jpg
They're Asia only right? What would be the retail price in terms of dollars?
Wouldn't mind these being my outdoor shoe... I'd use these outdoors instead of my Dark Knights.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

They're Asia only right? What would be the retail price in terms of dollars?

Wouldn't mind these being my outdoor shoe... I'd use these outdoors instead of my Dark Knights.

Equivalent retail would be $75 - 80 USD.

*Edit: After taking a second look, the midsole and outsole designs are similar, but there are differences. So, its possible the cushioning setup isn't the same (isn't as good).

For those looking you having trouble finding a pair

look up "Kobe M.S." on eBay (including the full stops)

Im def felling these...wouldnt pay retail, but wouldnt mind a pair to rick.

Back
Top Bottom