Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

If the seller sends in the Protro's to verify the OG listing, i assume stockx would refund you and ding the seller, ship back, and tell them to sell in the correct listing.

4DD2AB42-2881-4B1F-897D-A911A0A68E0B.jpeg

^^same. Seen a Footlocker employee with them and looking simple yet clean. I can't see myself paying resell for them, but I will for the Big Stage/Parades. Im just waiting on a local deal.e

Just wanted to throw out there to anyone gunning for OGs that they hold 100% fine. Most you may need is a rubber restoration yet that aside with a reglue they hold up perfectly. Only recommendation those aside is to treat the upper with some rubber revival or UV conditioner to keep its flexibility.

For any of you who have bought from stock x and things come from China how long does that take? Typical for me is like a week and half. China month or something?

Woke up in a blurred daze and before I knew it had bought a pair of the 5 Rings via eBay for what my brain thought at the time was a decent price :nerd:
F this GST business though!

Finally pulled the trigger and bought the big stage/parades in a size 10.5. The big sizes especially after size 10 were slowly going over $350+. Luckily someone lowered the price to $329 and hopped on it right away :nthat:

Prices slowly going up on 5x and now 5 rings went up a little more too. As someone mentioned earlier, prices will jump back up after Lakers win it all.

Back
Top Bottom