Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Joined Nov 21, 2017
That's not good news if they only make 50 pairs of them.
I never really cared for the 3 personally, I'd like the navy blue 2 and the 7 to get re-released. I got the Zoom Generations this time around but the amount of hassle I had to put in to get them for retail wasn't that worth it to be honest.

Joined Apr 15, 2004
i got my OG's....my Achilles always rubs raw wearing these.
Same.

These were built well tho.

I got these and the 1st cw.

I wonder if the material will be the same

Interested to see the level of interest in these

Joined Aug 3, 2013
These in maybe the dunkman colorway May warrant a cop... depending on what else is out around that time. The Lebron 7s and 8s are all I’m waiting for and it’ll be a while for those

Joined Aug 28, 2012
been saying this in the lebron thread: the Lebron 3 was too ahead of its time. i'm glad they skipped the 2 and went for this because im copping at least 2 pairs

Joined Feb 6, 2015
Now just give me the whites and that matching varsity jacket that dropped with the blacks back in the day

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
i got my OG's....my Achilles always rubs raw wearing these.

Got rid of the OG blk/red and white/navy for this exact reason.. destroyed my achilles. It was like wearing kicks with a box cutter on the back.

Thierry Henry

formerly louislagerfeld
Joined Jun 29, 2012
That's not good news if they only make 50 pairs of them.
I never really cared for the 3 personally, I'd like the navy blue 2 and the 7 to get re-released. I got the Zoom Generations this time around but the amount of hassle I had to put in to get them for retail wasn't that worth it to be honest.
:pimp: :pimp:

The 1st colorway HAS to retro as well.
which one is the first colorway? I only want these

Joined Jun 29, 2016
Skipping over the 2 is a little surprising, but this is the model I want retroed the most.

That CW with the Birthday CW as well.

Joined Oct 22, 2004
That cw needs to come back Thierry Henry Thierry Henry

Lots of great gr colorways in the 1-4s models I wish they'd bring back. But like Not said, it doesn't matter if they make em so limited.

Joined Sep 16, 2010
I had a he black/varsity crimson pair. I love them so much! They were built like tanks! Very comfortable too with that full length Zoom Air! These retailed for $125 in 2005, which was a bargain for these back then. Unfortunately, just like everyone one else said, they rub the back of your of your Achilles something terrible..smh.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now