Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

The Zoom MVP looks like a training shoe... I wonder how it performs.
it probably performs good if you have some ankle braces on, which i'd definitely be wearing if i got these.

forefoot zoom only?! >L< man i was hoping full length zoom
guess i'll just grab these at the employee store when they drop
i guess only 1 pair of these probably, we'll see.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

The Zoom MVP looks like a training shoe... I wonder how it performs.
it probably performs good if you have some ankle braces on, which i'd definitely be wearing if i got these.
The braces would probably hold it back from its potential seeing that you wouldn't be able to cut and slash as well. I bet the shoe wouldperform great in the 1 & 2 position.

from sneaker freaker:

Nike---Zoom-Mvp-1.jpg

the black stiching around the swoosh
sick.gif

Zoom MVP's in all black and white/black/orange/grey colorways are indeed on EASTBAY right now.

Use this 20% off code - AFEB8PP3 - it works because I just ordered mine with it.

temptation....
can make some good beaters for me or a good shoe to work out in,
then you know how after you work out you want to hoop, wouldnt even have to switch kicks! :

2r47h90.jpg

Saw 2 colorways at a local urban retailer and they are really nice looking but resemble a cross trainer. Also the forefoot only in the forefoot is seems truesince the heel portion felt like straight PU.

Different colorways would really set this shoe off. That white Steve Nasty colorway is a killer with the cement.

when do the KD1's come out? during the AS break?

EDIT:

btw, the eastbay discount code doesn't work for the MVPs , which is a bit of a letdown. maybe ill wait for the next F&F...

Originally Posted by TheFundamental

btw, the eastbay discount code doesn't work for the MVPs , which is a bit of a letdown. maybe ill wait for the next F&F...

I used the 20% and it worked just fine. Total came to $80.58 shipped. Perhaps they closed down the codes but at least 2 different codes were working forthese.

^^ swoosh.com is a website for Nike employees and their invited family members. Since Nike employees get 40% off everything, that is why you see the very lowprice.

thanks for the info sole investigator - im looking to get these one of these days, but i wanna see if any other colorways drop. the ones above are fire.

Back
Top Bottom