Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

where are people getting these early? need these asap!

hows the sizing....true to size? or .5 big like half cents?
exactly what i wanted to know too these compared to the half cents cause the the half cents did run a .5 size big too me also........thanks

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^Geez dude you'e sensitive 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow I thought was funny and I wanted to use the bathroom pic...bro it's all love my bad
It's all good dude. I wasn't really dissing you, my bad if it came off that way. Its that I just don't like the high cut of the shoe. So I just think jeans laying over them will help 

^^^Geez dude you'e sensitive 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow I thought was funny and I wanted to use the bathroom pic...bro it's all love my bad
It's all good dude. I wasn't really dissing you, my bad if it came off that way. Its that I just don't like the high cut of the shoe. So I just think jeans laying over them will help 

Whoa bro it's cool I didn't take it as a diss...and dont take this the wrong way jeans over kicks was lame to me because it hides the design of the sneaker..even lamer if it's over the the tongue covering the whole sneaker...its just my opinions do things your way...

Milky soles huh? Haven't seen those since the Carpe Diem ZK4's.

good thing about those is they stay milky longer than the conventional transparent
clear bottoms (a la jordan VI and SpaceJams).

From here on out, nike should just opt to smoke out or translucent the sole for
maximum freshness.

Originally Posted by 45DE

Im a 9.5 and they run true to size unlike the foams where I have to go a .5 bigger
https://www.youtube.com/w...ure=youtube_gdata_player
Its defnitely not that serious like i said early its crazy to pay $300 for a kick that aint limited and is releasing in a month as far as where bro i do my homework and dont like sharing answers with others meaning they aint hard to find...Its about how much you pay if i was you just wait...
where did you get them from? online? what site if so..inbox me if you think its that serious...

Jay Jetson617 wrote:

laugh.gif

To tell you the truth, that pair is my size, I didn't really sell them, working out a trade for them later this week, might just rock them.... we will see 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im a 9.5 and they run true to size unlike the foams where I have to go a .5 bigger
https://www.youtube.com/w...ure=youtube_gdata_player
Its defnitely not that serious like i said early its crazy to pay $300 for a kick that aint limited and is releasing in a month as far as where bro i do my homework and dont like sharing answers with others meaning they aint hard to find...Its about how much you pay if i was you just wait...
where did you get them from? online? what site if so..inbox me if you think its that serious...
slim ive done my homework....can't find em money ain't an issue..I do the same for others I dont church on my sites I dont know why other people act like its such a secret thats pretty wack. I said email me if its that serious dude. Im always looking out.

slim ive done my homework....can't find em money ain't an issue..I do the same for others I dont church on my sites I dont know why other people act like its such a secret thats pretty wack. I said email me if its that serious dude. Im always looking out.

Whoa re-read my post i never said money was an issue...i was just looking out for dudes by saying wait till they come out having the zooms early aint nothing special especially when your paying $300 plus...its never serious when it comes to kicks...

Back
Top Bottom