Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by jrich703

STILL NO PICS OF THE RED ONES?????

... WILL ACCEPT PHOTOSHOP
Not a photoshop
308882_1754365757771_1797753095_1178454_1194673816_n.jpg

ON THE RELEASE DATES COURTESY OF KIXANDTHECITY IT SAID: Gym red / black .... Aren't these all red??? Or is this what there describiing?

My bad... when you said red one's I thought you were talkin about these..... You didnt mention black

I come to conclusion yesterday after wearing my GITD Rookies at the mall that these shoes are super uncomfortable.. These shoes are so stiff that I can't even bend my feet in these kicks.. The lack of Zoom Air in these kicks really make me want to sell them, but they are so beautiful that I kind of want to keep both my Binary's and GITD's..  Tough Call... These shoes hurt the bottom of my feet so bad.. Nike really got over on us again.. 
30t6p3b.gif

same complaints over and over. its been concluded that you just need to buy/swap insoles.

finally went to the mall and saw the binaries in person. what a great looking shoe design, and at the same time what a shame...

If Binaries aren't sold out in certain stores I think they will hit sales and fly off the shelf even more although I STILL dont think they will reach outlets unless its the All Blacks or if those Whites release.

so what type of insole replacements are recommended to put in these to make em more comfortable???.....where can i purchase em at?????........thanks

^ I would use a lebron 8 insole. I have been wearing my lebron 8 insoles in my free runs and the comfort is great.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

so what type of insole replacements are recommended to put in these to make em more comfortable???.....where can i purchase em at?????........thanks

You would basically need to purchase or use the insoles from thefoamposite lite 1 or 2 retro or the Jordan superfreAk retros to make them into a proper flightposite shoe

NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THE GYM RED / BLACK COLORWAY????? THEY HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL JUST IN THE NAMEEE!!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Vince... I would def go to ebay and type in Nike Zoom insoles
There are three different sellers welling the exact shape for a full Zoom insole.

They are comfy as hell.  Im getting another set as a matter of fact just to have an extra pair.

Finally got around to trying these shoes on. Very dope shoe but I was disappointed with it. They were stiff as hell and hardly any cushion. These shoes are all looks and nothing else. I swear everything in Nike Sportswear is worthless when it comes to performance & comfort.
30t6p3b.gif

ITS ALL GOOD...

http://www.kixandthecity....012-release-lineup-info/ <--- We've all seen it but the second one in December : Gym red / black.

ANYBODY ANY WORD?????

I don't understand why you would release the white/black a month after the GITD's at the beginning of the winter. Maybe they think people will want them who missed out on the GITD's. IMO they should have released the blacks next month instead. I wear black sneakers more in the fall and winter.

Anyway, Nike probably helped me being able to acquire those on sale.

GYM RED / BLACK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL RED

Bruh... Im a little confused.  You said you haven't seen pics of the Black/Red joints... 
How can you say they are better than ANY shoe?  Please enlighten...

Yeah man i hate to reiterate what as already been said, but these might be the most uncomfortable sneaker i ever purchased. But anyway i'm bout to cop the zoom insoles of the 'bay and it's one guy has em for 18 the other for 15? which guy did you guys purchase from?

^ I purchased my 1st pair from the seller that has them for $18. Both the seller and insoles were on point.

Ordered the $15 ones last week and they were shipped out the other day. I'll give em a run when they get here.

Steel let me know what ya think. Im always down for a three dollar savings.... but if they aren't up to par I'll buy the second set of 18 dollar joints.

Back
Top Bottom