Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

CharmCityKid wrote:

and 666 pairs??
indifferent.gif
that's the type of thing that would make me stay away from this c/w. that's why i stayed away from beats by dre headphones... they rep 666.

I'm with you on this.

All reds are the best ones to me. Then the black / orange. I'm going to try to cop just those two. The others aren't bad though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Nike needs to dead the Penny line with these hybrids. What's after this? Air Zoom Sophomores, hybrids of the 1-4? Oh wait that's already been done.....
tired.gif

f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

Funny gif but I'm not hating just keepin' it 100. It's just that Nike should leave his legacy alone. It was a good run when he was in the league and his kicks were relevant. Now it's just milking the cash cow.

Bruh Penny looooves what they are doing with his line. It's keeping him relevant and his line is doing better than guys who are in the L now. The design will do serious numbers.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Nike needs to dead the Penny line with these hybrids. What's after this? Air Zoom Sophomores, hybrids of the 1-4? Oh wait that's already been done.....
tired.gif

f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

Funny gif but I'm not hating just keepin' it 100. It's just that Nike should leave his legacy alone. It was a good run when he was in the league and his kicks were relevant. Now it's just milking the cash cow.

Bruh Penny looooves what they are doing with his line. It's keeping him relevant and his line is doing better than guys who are in the L now. The design will do serious numbers.

These kicks have a robocop/terminator vibe going on.

What's with 666 pairs being produced? That's real suspicious.

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

^^^ well these may be for halloween based on the fact that these come out in october and is black/orange

there is absolutely no connection between halloween or those colors and that number.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^^^ well these may be for halloween based on the fact that these come out in october and is black/orange
there is absolutely no connection between halloween or those colors and that number.
no connection between halloween and black/orange? really Lu?

laugh.gif
Mayhemgatz wrote:

Originally Posted by MrDozo

no connection between halloween and black/orange? really Lu?

laugh.gif
perfect execution

I might be in the minority, but I'll gladly pass on the GITD's. I just can't imagine myself wearing a GITD shoe in public like that. You guys can have them.

Let me clarify...
Whats the connection between 666 and halloween/black&orange?
Satan? Oh ok. I get it now

Back
Top Bottom