Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

I completely missed out and was left out of the loop on this one. Any fellow NTer that could point me to or hook me up with a size 10 please let me know.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

We've moved to the Nike forum....?

Yes. This topic should have always been in Nike. Nike Retro is for "re-released" products...Not hybrids.

Wow. I've been sleeping on these.
pimp.gif

I wonder if the GITD's sold out at the HOH's in Houston?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I tried Nice Kicks in Austin over the phone on 27th but line was busy for an hour.  Finally talked to guy and they had sold out of course, said they only did a couple phone orders because everything went to in store customers who camped.  Then told me Nice Kicks and one other store got them in the whole state. Not sure how truthful that statement is, but if so, Texas got

If anyone bought their pair from a House of Hoops, I have a question for you, so would you please PM me or hit me on twitter @Eezo_ ......

I barely get a hard on for fusions, but I can definitely got one for these. No hype. These definitely could've been a shoe that Penny would've worn during his hey days.  I'm gonna try and avoid coppin' these for retail, and I hope we get a blk colorway with a ice sole or some remotely close to an Orlando colorway.

How's the sizing?

Man, i don't care which color i get. I have to have one of them. Is every color going to be a QS?

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I tried Nice Kicks in Austin over the phone on 27th but line was busy for an hour.  Finally talked to guy and they had sold out of course, said they only did a couple phone orders because everything went to in store customers who camped.  Then told me Nice Kicks and one other store got them in the whole state. Not sure how truthful that statement is, but if so, Texas got

I would think the HOH's in Houston would get them. They usually get the exclusive Nike basketball shoes. I haven't been there in a while, though. And I don't know anyone that was trying to get them.
Man, I like every colorway of this shoe. If I find somebody in Houston that's willing to trade for a DS pair of CG11's, I'm doing it without thinking twice.

This also makes me miss my Orlando Penny 2's.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dric

Man, i don't care which color i get. I have to have one of them. Is every color going to be a QS?
No binary is going to be gr so you can get that one.

Back
Top Bottom