Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

These shoes are sitting on shelves here in pg county and I see why. I went to see em the other day and picked them up and held them in my hand and I have to say....they are not wirth paying more than about 120-130. They will hit outlets. Keep checking ebay and they will hit 120. Mark my words. still sizes on FTL and Eastbay and etc., 

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

These shoes are sitting on shelves here in pg county and I see why. I went to see em the other day and picked them up and held them in my hand and I have to say....they are not wirth paying more than about 120-130. They will hit outlets. Keep checking ebay and they will hit 120. Mark my words. still sizes on FTL and Eastbay and etc., 
Eastbay only has from 7.5 then it jumps to 14 so sz 8 to 13 sold out. These won't hit outlets in the eastbay site for sure.

Sorry my man I'd have to disagree.  Before they hit outlets they will do store transfers to sell the left over merchandise.  I dont believe they are sitting in huge numbers in any one place ESPECIALLY online.
You made it seem as though there are soo many they will be RTV;'d ;p; no chance you see anything but B grades in outlets my man.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

29p3qc6.jpg

There sitting on shelves in PG because they got a lot of pairs. They're selling very well, no way these hit outlets  

beware guys there a bunch of fake one floating on the internet lmao even the Atlantic one for 98.99 lmao!!!
whatever happened to dude dat ordered the copper one? hope you got your money back....

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sz10.5 Binarys up on nike.com as of 9:30am EST

I believe they took them down off the site altogether

nah, i was able to add to cart....Binarys are still on ndc, under "new releases" but are out of stock

From Nike chat: "It looks the Nike Zoom Rookie Men's Shoe haven't shipped out yet. They will ship on 11/16 and you will receive them on or before 11/25. Once the carrier has the shoes then a tracking number will come available, which will be on Wednesday 11/16."

smh. really nike?

a few more pics

33k7o6e.jpg

Penny Hardaway wearing his Nike Zoom Rookie LWP "Memphis Blues"
j7didg.jpg

Penny wearing all-white Nike Air Foamposite One
53vcqf.jpg

fux4t2.jpg

Lil Wayne wearing Nike Zoom Rookie LWP "Binary Blue"
20u30h2.jpg

2luxtdv.jpg

oi97qo.jpg

Earl Clark wearing Nike Zoom Rookie LWP "Glow in the Dark"
wjyrma.jpg

Lil Wayne is so annoyin..makes me just wanna slap the crap outta him every time I see him in a picture..

Anyway..those Memphis Rookies are dope from those pics above
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom