Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

u guys think the iced bottoms will yellow as bad like the jordan 11s?
Seems like it 
mad.gif

Got my first pair on Saturday along with the J Cavs. Always liked the anthracite model and footlocker/hoh had a 30% off on everything (minus the new releases). Guys I tried the Rookies before and I remember they felt a bit uncomfortable, but I am rocking my pair every day since Saturday and they are pretty comfy so far! Even thinking balling in them too...
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I only use the Zoom Inserts in most of the ZRs that I have but I couldnt imagine balling in them. Not for a long period of time.

Originally Posted by SerpentSun

Seems like it 
mad.gif

Got my first pair on Saturday along with the J Cavs. Always liked the anthracite model and footlocker/hoh had a 30% off on everything (minus the new releases). Guys I tried the Rookies before and I remember they felt a bit uncomfortable, but I am rocking my pair every day since Saturday and they are pretty comfy so far! Even thinking balling in them too...
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
What 30% sale?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Seems like it 
mad.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
What 30% sale?
https://spacediver.footlocker.eu/facebook/fle-viptab/assets/pdfs/VIP-PASS_gb.pdf 

Put my Kobe VI insoles into these and they feel 100% better.. Can actually play basketball in them now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

anthracites do seem to be the most comfy c/w so far.
^^^
Mine are very comfortable!! No problem whatsoever! Gonna ball in them tomorrow as well see how that goes!

Originally Posted by DAR228

For some reason the Black Anthracite pair are more comfortable than the Binary Blues.

They are indeed! I had tried the BBlues when they first came out and they didn't feel the same with the Anthrax? Love my pair so faR!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Seems like it 
mad.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
What 30% sale?
https://spacediver.footlocker.eu/facebook/fle-viptab/assets/pdfs/VIP-PASS_gb.pdf 
Was it valid in the US?

What's the name of the spot to look? I'm wearing my binary and although retail was too much now I really like them

Not sure how I feel about the Memphis Blues, not really a solid color fan, not even white.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Memphis Blue Rookies have touched down in the Bronx..wanted $425..

$425??? What a joke i got mine for $120
roll.gif
No you didn't.

I got the all black ones for $120 what i got to lie for? I dont even know why im wasting my time seeing your a lebron fan.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

$425??? What a joke i got mine for $120
roll.gif
No you didn't.

I got the all black ones for $120 what i got to lie for? I dont even know why im wasting my time seeing your a lebron fan.
He is laughing because it sounded like you were saying you got the Memphis Blues for 120. 
You didn't specifiy in your first post that your pair was the black colorway

Bump. With the memphis dropping they need to really release the red pair now.

Can someone post the new pics of the memphis? Can't do it from my phone.

Another thing I have a scuff on my binary pair. Magic eraser, normal eraser, rubbing alcohol, soap and water. I've tried all of these and still nothing.

These scuff easy and that is my only fault with them.

Here you go...These showed up yesterday...via EMS.  

Been rockin the anthracites alot lately.    Blues definitely added to the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom