Nike Zoom RS Help Needed

Joined Apr 1, 2006
Hey everyone, just hoping anyone can provide me with some info. Last year I bought a white, with red and black pair of Nike zoom RS from the Nike outlet. These sneakers were very comfortable and I would love to get another pair but cannot seem to find them anywhere. Can anyone let me know where I may be able tofind these or tell me what sneakers would be very comparable? Thanks!!!

punisha15

Banned
Joined Feb 19, 2002
Originally Posted by jfkjr812

Hey everyone, just hoping anyone can provide me with some info. Last year I bought a white, with red and black pair of Nike zoom RS from the Nike outlet. These sneakers were very comfortable and I would love to get another pair but cannot seem to find them anywhere. Can anyone let me know where I may be able to find these or tell me what sneakers would be very comparable? Thanks!!!
A question mark in your title might help.

Joined Dec 9, 2006
i agree they were very comfortable......... the only place i would think is ebay........ or just google zoom rs. I hope that helps.

Joined Apr 1, 2006
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find on Ebay. I have tried to Google but can't seem to find anything. Do you know of any sneakers that aresimilar?

Joined Dec 20, 2008
Zoom Victory+, Zoom Skylon+, or Zoom Limitless+, those are both very similar zoom make-up to the RS. The Limitless is the closest model to the RS however, the1st two i mentioned are a better zoom model.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now