Nike Zoom Sharkalaid Player Exclusive Colorways

Nike has decided to release two new colorways of the Nike Zoom Sharkalaid, both of which wereoriginally created as player exclusives. The first colorway, made for Deron Williams, has a white upper with light blue accents, and a matching light bluesole. "DW" has been placed on the patent leather tongue. The second pair was created for Rudy Gay, and has a black upper, yellow midsole, and white,yellow and blue accents. Also, Gay's number has been placed on the tongue. You can get these now at House of Hoops and possibly a few Footlockers.

Full-size pics at Air23.

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_deron_williams_pe-1med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_deron_williams_pe-2med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_deron_williams_pe-3med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_deron_williams_pe-4med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_deron_williams_pe-5med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_deron_williams_pe-6med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_rudy_gay_player_exclusive_pe-1med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_rudy_gay_player_exclusive_pe-2med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_rudy_gay_player_exclusive_pe-3med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_rudy_gay_player_exclusive_pe-4med.jpg

nike_zoom_sharkalaid_rudy_gay_player_exclusive_pe-5med.jpg

Full-size pics at Air23.

I still don't get Rudy Gay's logo. I spent a good 5 mins. looking at my Blue Chips and still don't get it.

Originally Posted by SoleControl

I still don't get Rudy Gay's logo. I spent a good 5 mins. looking at my Blue Chips and still don't get it.
Looks kinda like a bear.

The designer of the logo was an intern at Nike..He just took a "R" "G" and mirrored it...

Looks somewhat like the Grizzlies logo? Actually a really cool logo, if you have an hour to look at it
grin.gif

same. i need some sort of diagram

Originally Posted by arff23

The designer of the logo was an intern at Nike..He just took a "R" "G" and mirrored it...

Upon further review this makes a lot of sense...

not only do you double tag other sites tagged pics..

you also drop info that's months late on shoes already posted in the HOH post?

smh.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

it's a capital R, lower case u, 22, then mirrored forming: capital D and lower case y

here's a paintbrush break down:
378142363.jpg

thats pretty creative, but what arff said sounds like the real explanation. nike would have an intern design a logo then mirror it and when dudes look at itfor an hour and go "i get it. it spells rudy" the nike people are like yea yea then laugh about it afterwards.

Well yea it spells rudy but what is it supposed to be overall? I mean what was keeping them from just having it "R U 22 D Y"? there has to besomething else to it.

I can't find it right now, but the designer has his own website and explained the meaning of the logo (besides it spelling Rudy).

Like I said before..it is just his initials mirrored...Saying it spells out Rudy is stretching it...Though I see how you could say it, but I really don'tthink it was intentional..

The designer looked at Gothic Blackletter and Old English letter forms...

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

it's a capital R, lower case u, 22, then mirrored forming: capital D and lower case y

here's a paintbrush break down:
378142363.jpg
LOL - love it....very Madden telestrator of you, Chris! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom