NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Funny thing is I called hoh that I found on und locator and said they may get them tomorrow even though they released days ago. Possibly employee laziness and not wanting to look for my size who knows
They are widely available in store though so it's not that limited. 
Yea if you do launch locator on these youll see how not very limited these are. 

Anyone know how much they were selling for on snkrs app? Most sites have the soldier 10s for $130. 

Quote:

Are they holding it for you? Because after today, they might not be there tomorrow...
I called them 10 min before closing and they had them...they will be there when opening tomorrow I hope. Unless the workers take them. 

SFG = strive for greatness. 

Last edited:
I never thought I would see the day when lebron soldiers would be so hyped up.

I'll wait for the clearance prices to come. You know it's inevitable.

Called multiple HOH near me on the 21st and none had an thinking they sold out but called today and they all said they didn't receive them yet and would be getting them tomorrow or sometime this week.

Last edited:
So here's the deal I called hoh again and said that my store locator said they had them since the 21st. The manager informed me they didn't sell out because they have yet to receive them and should have them tomorrow or Friday at noon. Keep you head up guys
Called multiple HOH near me on the 21st and none had an thinking they sold out but called today and they all said they didn't receive them yet and would be getting them tomorrow or later this week sometime this week.

What kind of world do we live in, where a pair of soldiers sell out instantly on Snkrs? 
sick.gif

What kind of world do we live in, where a pair of soldiers sell out instantly on Snkrs? :x

Its Brons world baby, we just along for the ride. The shoes look genuinely good... the hype for the championship isnt hurtin sales tho.

Did anyone double up on the Finals iD in a size 12?
Willing to pay over retail as i'd really like them, ebay prices are pretty steep though.

Before you come at me i live in Australia, the shoes were only released on NDC (US)
I think that Au and Ue should have had the chance to purchase too.
(without staying up til silly hours due to time differences waiting for release times, arranging US addresses to ship to, and arranging shipping from the US to Aus etc)

Sorry to be "that guy" with a post like this, we all know how it works by now but i guess i am just a bit salty.

I do hope the real fans who wanted a pair got them regardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom