NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Man I had no idea about those soldier 10 unlimited! Lil cousin had them on today I was like when did those come out??? :lol:

Now I need em but won't have the funds til like Thursday. Anywhere still have these?

FYI people looking for Champ id 10s beware the fakes have hit the market. dead giveaway is no box or sellers with multiple sizes -but I haven't got my originals yet to be able to tell differences . 

I'm looking for size 9 and 11 if anyone has both for reasonable deal :smile:

Just logged in to my Nike aCcount and had an item in my cart, so I clicked on it and it was the lebron soldier championship shoes that I placed in my cart but didn't purchase. I'm bout to put the order in anybody know if they'll honor it? View media item 2168036

Just logged in to my Nike aCcount and had an item in my cart, so I clicked on it and it was the lebron soldier championship shoes that I placed in my cart but didn't purchase. I'm bout to put the order in anybody know if they'll honor it?
there were 2 other dudes on here whose orders went through months later, not sure if they processed since they haven't updated 

FYI people looking for Champ id 10s beware the fakes have hit the market. dead giveaway is no box or sellers with multiple sizes -but I haven't got my originals yet to be able to tell differences . 

I'm looking for size 9 and 11 if anyone has both for reasonable deal :smile:
good looking out fam

So the midsole's white not maroon?
mean.gif
 I know that's weak

White midsoles are ruining every design they release [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

2663f4d8f7.jpg

This is the other October 1st release [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom