NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Finally got a chance to try these on...man that part where the shoe bends right by the bottom strap digs right into my foot. No go on these unfortunately.

Finally got a chance to try these on...man that part where the shoe bends right by the bottom strap digs right into my foot. No go on these unfortunately.

Ehhh, its not for everyone. The straps fit perfectly above my foot. My foot is flat, not wide nor narrow. The best I can describe my fit on the shoes is that the top strap fits flush across my lower shin, then the mid strap lays flat on top of my midfoot. I had zero issues when I ran and it flexed.

At first it was a pain to get my entire foot into the shoe. I must of played about 40 pickup games outside since and the shoe is broken in. It is like butter and the entrance into the shoe is very forgiving. I just pops in now.

9 pair of Lebron soldier X and counting.............Should`ve bought the black toe and camo but hopefully they last until they have a 25% off clearance sale.
dang playboy, what are you doing with 9 pair?! I ain't ain't mad at you though! I'm think about the olive lux pair...I'm still on the fence.
I got 7 pairs myself. I love playing in them, but I don't think I can burn through all of them thinking back. 
grin.gif

Late to the show but had my eye on these. Just ordered the navy for $83 from NDC in my TTS size even though NDC was suggesting to size up. It was a toss up between the navy and the black space for me.

Are these pretty easy to put on and take off since they have no laces?

Late to the show but had my eye on these. Just ordered the navy for $83 from NDC in my TTS size even though NDC was suggesting to size up. It was a toss up between the navy and the black space for me.

Are these pretty easy to put on and take off since they have no laces?
I wore them to play in all last summer, I found them a little snug to get on, but once you are in the lockdown is nice. Easier to get off though. I went same size as I did for every other shoe I have TTS. Wore thicker socks too and it was fine. 

What do these Red Lux Soldier X look like?

I cant find any images of them online, ebay or on the damn footlocker website, but they`re on they`re release calendar as releasing on the 1st.

Navy blues arrived today. Glad to get them on sale. I haven't had all velcro shoes since 6th grade, but these are much better than the pro wings I had back then.

So i got a pair of the battle grey colorway, after a few uses (I play on an outdoor court most of the time) the suede toe got pretty dirty and like i always do, i clean them with my jason markks without knowing how suede works. I let them dry in the sun afterwards and when they dried up one shoe was hard and got creasts while the other became very soft to the point of the inner suede material being able to separate with the exterior material on the toe becoming softer as i use it. How do i fix this ): well atleast how do i make the suede toe hard as the other shoe. Im afraid i might tear them as they became so soft

My Solider 9's are coming to an end and I wanted to get a new pair of shoes for hooping. I was thinking of the flyease 10's and after watching performance reviews it seems like the traction is what people are split on. How is it compared to the 9's and should I wait to see what the 11''s are like?

Anybody broken in their soldier 10 championship ver yet? Wanna see how they look like worn in.

Thinking of getting these, but the reviews on YouTube says that these are hard to get into and they don't grip very well. To those who already own multiple pairs of these, what are your thoughts?

Cant decide to pull the trigger on an iD to convert to cleats or just buy a pair on sale n convert

Last edited:
Keep an eye out at your local Ross, just picked up two of the Kay yow soldier tens

My two Kay Yow pairs were $49.99 each, had another pair with a black upper/clear outsole for same price.

Selection obviously varies my location but they are popping up.

Good look. I don't think I'd buy another pair but glad to see people finding them for a steal.

I can't wear these without crew socks. Got my legs all cut up and I'm just wearing casually.

Back
Top Bottom