Nike Zoom Speed?

These look like a cheaper (price-wise, not quality-wise) and more durable version of the Zoom Kobe IV... anyone ball in them?

These look like a cheaper (price-wise, not quality-wise) and more durable version of the Zoom Kobe IV... anyone ball in them?

I've looked into these, but never bought them. They're just like the Dream Seasons, except low tops. The midsole/outsole is identical, and it even says it has Lunar foam and XDR (the Asian versions). For 78 bucks retail, a shoe with Kobe IV tech doesn't sound bad at all. I already have the Kobe IV so I don't need these but they're going for $50 right now. Not bad at all.

I've looked into these, but never bought them. They're just like the Dream Seasons, except low tops. The midsole/outsole is identical, and it even says it has Lunar foam and XDR (the Asian versions). For 78 bucks retail, a shoe with Kobe IV tech doesn't sound bad at all. I already have the Kobe IV so I don't need these but they're going for $50 right now. Not bad at all.

Yeah, I've been thinking about jumping on them for outdoor ball... like a Kobe 4 with outdoor durability (and no flywire).

Yeah, I've been thinking about jumping on them for outdoor ball... like a Kobe 4 with outdoor durability (and no flywire).

They're going for really cheap, it wouldn't hurt to try. Just double check on the cushioning cause Nike seems to be screwing that up lately. And if possible a review would be nice.

It's just too bad there aren't any better colors available. The white/red/black is the only one in the US but there are some other cool colors on ebay from Asia

Speed low:

Dream Season:
622a_10.JPG

I might actually look into them if I can get a good colorway for cheaper. I really wanted the Dream Seasons when I was in Asia but I wasn't going to spend $110 on them. I love lows so this might work out.

They're going for really cheap, it wouldn't hurt to try. Just double check on the cushioning cause Nike seems to be screwing that up lately. And if possible a review would be nice.

It's just too bad there aren't any better colors available. The white/red/black is the only one in the US but there are some other cool colors on ebay from Asia

Speed low:

Dream Season:
622a_10.JPG

I might actually look into them if I can get a good colorway for cheaper. I really wanted the Dream Seasons when I was in Asia but I wasn't going to spend $110 on them. I love lows so this might work out.

Back
Top Bottom