Nike zoom ultraflight appreciation post vol. put em on ID!!

I always think of the commecial...
Loving the Neptunes beat

One of my favorite shoes... n I never even had them, would definately get two pairs if retroed

Definitely my favourite balling shoes. Had 3 pairs of them.
Sleek looking, snug fit, lightweight and responsive with the 2x zoom at the heel.

my pair, i really hated these in the one game i played with them, i lost traction and left a nice rubber mark around halfcourt, lol - if anyone wants them sz12 signed by damon stoudamire...who cares right, lol

I HATED getting these on but one I did I enjoyed them. I still have my old pair but they're BEAT.
laugh.gif
The arches kind of hurt me sometimes.

I'd be very surprised if Nike decided to retro these. REAL surprised. If I were any of you guys, I would not hold my breath.

^traction, comfort, cushioning, fit, pretty much everything a guard wanted in a shoe.

Only downside to these was you HAD to wear mid cut socks because if you wore low cut sucks and made hard cuts the plastic TPU cage in back near the heel wouldcut the____out of your leg.

Great for hooping though, they fit so good it was actually hard to pull the shoes on, lol.

ya they would cut your ankle up bad without. Great shoe though. Just picked up a ds pair on ebay for like 90 shipped. Cant wait to play in them again.

The shoes fits like a sock. I've yet to encounter anything that provides as terrific a fit as this. Very responsive Zoom Air cushioning. I loved the feelof the forefoot cushioning in this shoe. Unfortunately I had to retire my all black pair a few years ago. If Nike decided to retro these, I'd be one of thefirst in line. One of the greatest performance basketball shoes of all time, in my opinion.

I'd have to credit Professor K and Kicksology.net for making me a huge fan of these shoes. I have 4 pairs that I play in, plus this pair that I found atRoss for $22 (size 17) that I asked Kevin Durant and Jeff Green to sign for me.

ultraflight_signed.jpg

theyre super comfy to walk around in, but I couldnt imagine playing in them...something about them I just dont trust.

I so wished I would've copped these back in the day.
smh.gif
I never cared for emtoo much about em back then. I thought they were nice. But never thought to pick up a pair.

Great timing, came back on NT for the first time in a minute while visiting the parents and saw this post. Thought it would be a good opportunity for a photosession.

7d235b986e9066f4d024b625c41c9f754d29287.jpg

May be willing to split with one pair since I have doubles.
NY GIANTS 11, lmk if you're interested in moving your Bucks pair. Maybe we can work out a trade.

0da3561067696f47dcc7b65ec40638c1782a32a.jpg

A pair GP wore early on in Milwaukee. I have an all black game worn pair around here somewhere, but can't find them at the moment.

And since everyone is mentioning the 2K3 in this thread, here are some bonus pics
036250561965bd3bb6fcc82fa0857cdea893760.jpg
f2115e6360d0b2c9badb84a674723077c4ef980.jpg

Send me an email if interested.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Real comfortable shoe. Great for guards. Wear mid calf socks though because the plastic TPU will cut your skin when you cut. Oh and they are a pain to get on but once you get them on and start playing in them the fit is comparable to Presto's.

Oh and I have a spot that still has them. . .sz. 11 1/2 and 9.5

Where is this spot at? I would love to get my hands on a pair of 11.5 in any color in this shoe

Back
Top Bottom