Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I run 100-115 miles a week. I have a pair of zoom fly for the office and a pair at home that are actively being used among my several back up pairs then my 2 retired pairs i just use as casual sneakers now.

I haven't had any issues using the same shoes often, but I'm just n=1.

Damn son, you not have a car? Like you're running a marathon everyday ... Did you mean 100 - 115 a month? Or was that correct? If so, that's crazy.

Damn son, you not have a car? Like you're running a marathon everyday ... Did you mean 100 - 115 a month? Or was that correct? If so, that's crazy.

That is an average of 15-17 miles so not close to a marathon a day. And yes I think he does mean per week.

I've manged to do that kind of mileage for two months but I tend to do 70-90 miles per week. It's quite easy to do if you break down some days into two runs for the day. The main problem is the ton of shoes you go through plus the ton of washing you need to do.

i'm pretty sure he means a week, i use to put in 80 a week miles in my heyday in high school and college.
either he's probably training for a marathon or triathlon

it's always a good idea to have a rotation of running shoes

running was life, now it ball is life.
i might go back to running but i don't know if i still got it.

8FF6F819-90A5-482F-88B0-875BD5487933.jpeg

Got my red pair in from Bodega and black pair from Notre today and I love em. First time wearing react foam and they feel wonderful. The knit is very stretchy but also feels good and secure once you put them on. I’m definitely copping a couple more color ways.

I’m a TTS 10 but got a 10.5 for these and it’s exactly how I like it, just about a fingers width between my toe and the top of the shoe. Below are the sizes I wear in some other kicks for comparison...

Flyknit Racer - 10.5
Flyknit Trainer - 10.5
Flyknit Presto - 10
Zoom Mercurial Flyknit - 10
Vapormax Flyknit - 10.5
Zoom Fly - 11
Pegasus - 10.5

Hahah. Definitely per week.

I typically double for M-F then do singles on S-Su.

I’m focusing on the half and the especially the marathon distances, but improving my overall running performance is my top goal for now.

Running wouldnt be as fun if not for the zf and vf4 because they are seriously stellar shoes!

Nike is gunna flood us with vapor streets arnt they. Not really a shoe they should keep pumping out IMO, dont think it will keep selling well.

I really wouldn't mind if the market gets flooded with streets but I don't think it'll happen, i'd rather they just release more 4%s for sure.

I wish Nike would reveal why the 4%s are so scarce? I thought they'd continue to release the same colorways they've had for ZFs but that hasn't been the case. I still want a simple blk/wht colorway.

patiently waiting for a new VF cw.

Nike posted this teaser and I've been waiting ever since
nike-zoom-vaporfly-4-percent-white-black-release-date-main.jpg

my current VF's only have 47mi but i wouldnt mind adding another pair to the arsenal

I've given up hope on these ever being released. I'm not a big fan of white training shoes because they get too dirty, but I love white racing shoes!! I bought 4 pairs of the original white zoom streak 6's. I think if they ever do release the VF in a white colorway like that, they should add a touch of volt green somewhere in there, that would be sweeeet!

I doubt Nike is going to flood the market with Vapor Street....yet. I am guessing it's going to be like ZF SP.

Hahah. Definitely per week.

I typically double for M-F then do singles on S-Su.

I’m focusing on the half and the especially the marathon distances, but improving my overall running performance is my top goal for now.

Running wouldnt be as fun if not for the zf and vf4 because they are seriously stellar shoes!

I was being slightly facetious about the car, but certainly not the weekly distance lol. I’d be lucky to run 10 miles in a week, much less 100. I can’t stand running and only do a few miles for exercise haha. But good on ya! Glad you love it and are attacking a goal. It would take me a really long time to run all those miles. 8 mins per is smoking fast to me haha

I hope the Strings really release on 3/16. If Strings AND Olives drop on the 16th, it’s going down...

Back
Top Bottom