Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

well i ordered another pair TTS but over the phone so i can get the overnight shipping which they did. So I live in a state where the sales tax is shy of 10% but when i ordered it over the phone it came out to less than retail w/ no discount and no tax???? I am confused but i am not complaining.

Edit - had to add the no tax

6D413DC8-870C-423E-824E-A4D17CDF8912.jpeg

My Flyknit fam

Ordered a pair of the VF 4% from NDC at 9:01 am today came home from work and they were sitting on my door step. I paid for 2 day shipping and they were do to arrive on Saturday. I have never had anything delivered so fast in my life other than food of course. But props to Nike on the crazy fast shipping. As far as fit goes. I just tried them on and they run snug for sure. Not uncomfortable by any means but snug. I’m sure they will stretch a little but will see.

You live in Memphis a mile from the warehouse????

Son of a.... I ordered my gen 1 size 10. Sounds like I needed at least a 10.5...

Damn Nike can’t even make a consistent size using the same midsole SMH. How hard is it to have some people with regular shaped feet set a sizing standard and then base the other sizes off that??

NYC here. Ordered at 10am and got delivery at 5pm from a courier service. Came from a warehouse in Brooklyn it looks like. Guess Nike had stock ready to go today knowing people needed these for Chicago this Sunday.

Son of a.... I ordered my gen 1 size 10. Sounds like I needed at least a 10.5...

Damn Nike can’t even make a consistent size using the same midsole SMH. How hard is it to have some people with regular shaped feet set a sizing standard and then base the other sizes off that??
You'll be fine with a 10.

big sizes slways the first to go

why they always make so many small sizes but not many 11.5 and up?

what size did you order? Got a 9 and located in SoCal as well but still not shipping update. Would’ve been cool to get mine same day too

10.5, and for reference, my order still hasn't even moved to shipping status. I only have an order confirmation email and if I go into the app it says "preparing to ship eta 10/9".

what size did you order? Got a 9 and located in SoCal as well but still not shipping update. Would’ve been cool to get mine same day too

Interesting, my FedEx tracking shows the package was picked up from Costa Mesa, CA. I'm in northern CA. Scheduled delivery is Monday though.

I’m in Northern California as well, i ordered 2 pairs and just got tracking. My overnight pair is coming from Chicago and the pair that’s schedule for the 8th is coming from Costa Mesa, Ca. So weird. Just hope a pair comes tomorrow so I can run a half in them on Sunday!

What the heck I live two cities away from Costa Mesa ordered by 7:30, tried at 7 said sold out and I got shipping confirmation just a couple mins ago...lame.

Last edited:
What they heck I live two cities away from Costa Mesa ordered by 7:30, tried at 7 said sold out and I got shipping confirmation just a couple mins ago...lame.

dont live too far from Costa Mesa either and ordered around same time as you. no shipping confirmation yet but not in a real rush to get these

For what it’s worth I didn’t have the first gen Zoom Fly nor the Vaporfly but I ordered both the new ones with a Flyknit upper and initially ordered them a half size up based on people’s feedback here.

I experienced heel slip (in particular with the VF 4%) and a lightly creased/folded upper when tightening properly for running.

I exchanged both for my normal size 8,5 and both fit nice, snug and without any heel slip. Toes have enough room in the front.

How’s the fit of the ZF2 and VFfk compared to the Vapor Street?

They all use the same upper, correct?

Back
Top Bottom