Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

in other news, there's supposed to be a zoom fly 4 released later this year

gjksiofhj.gif

You’d think being a US brand they’d release the shoes on home soil first.

in other news, there's supposed to be a zoom fly 4 released later this year

Hope they go with flyknit this time and I wonder if a bit of Zoomx will find its way into the shoe.

I already posted the latest general release date for the us, which is march 11, and that could be pushed if there is an additional delay

as mentioned, dsg also updated their release calendar with the latest information: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/footwear-release-calendar

nike probably won't state the release date online or in its apps until it gets closer to march, but there may still be a slightly earlier release for nike members

I try to keep 3 shoes in my rotation for running. I was holding off for the invincibles but if March 11th is the date I might just get a different pair. When do those volt ones drop?

Not passing qaulity control
Outbreak in the factory
Logistics delays

Who knows
This.

Every building in every city in every country is having their own covid issues. Some are severe while others are not. Businesses that aren't creating covid delays may have suppliers that are. Those suppliers might have delayed suppliers. That just snowballs over a standard 2 year development and production process until you have many brands with extensive delays like we do now.

For example, the new balance rebel 2 was due in December. It's was forecasted for March 1 as of a week ago. I believe it just got pushed to mid April.

This.

Every building in every city in every country is having their own covid issues. Some are severe while others are not. Businesses that aren't creating covid delays may have suppliers that are. Those suppliers might have delayed suppliers. That just snowballs over a standard 2 year development and production process until you have many brands with extensive delays like we do now.

For example, the new balance rebel 2 was due in December. It's was forecasted for March 1 as of a week ago. I believe it just got pushed to mid April.
Yeah April 15th I think.

Back
Top Bottom