Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Not familiar with the Rivalfly. Where does that sit in the lineup? Looks like a mix between the Pegasus 37 and the Vaporfly 2.

its the dept store, budget version of the pegasus line

retails $90

its not a bad shoe just a step down like kyries flytrap or lebron soldiers

Is there a diff between men’s and womens tempo? Can i just size up or it will be different like the vf’s and af’s

Wasn’t there a streak/elite replacement coming soon? I remember seeing some “prototype” photos somewhere on NT about a half year ago.

9B083581-2331-4E75-9672-50DEE34B07A6.jpeg

Not sure if it was posted before

I’ve worn these VF2s practically everyday this year for strength training. Before I converted them for strength training, they already had ~500mi logged. The sole has separated on the left shoe, and I actually get a glimpse of the CF plate! A few heel pods have fallen off as well. I’ll continue to wear them though! Lol

C4CAD0FE-F20A-42BA-88E1-B37FCD3BAEE1.jpeg

67B641E5-D0ED-46D7-ACA5-086D4744C0A3.jpeg

probably, the first two gens did and was able to get my pair of the first ones from jc penney

those ZF4's are dope. does anyone have an actual release date for them, outside of Nike saying Coming Soon?

i am scheduled to visit the employee store next Friday, but want to do my best to ensure they're there. I can postpone it an additional week, too.

Back
Top Bottom