Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

1655353042866.jpeg

1655352899086.jpeg

1655352921284.jpeg

1655352941966.jpeg

DBB65EC0-FE47-454F-876A-C6C14D010CBD.jpeg

Yeah, the Streakfly proto, VFN 2 proto, etc. all came out in Europe and/or Asia before the US.

*Initial impressions

Fit - I find them pretty easy to put on and off, I have narrow feet and skinny ankles so not a problem for me 😂
Ordered TTS and half size down, not that weight matters but there’s a 20g difference between sizes

On feet- super comfy really loving the heel padding they’ve added, can feel more padding around the arch of the foot and it’s not really harsh like v1, toe room is nice and roomy also

Still yet to run in them so thoughts may change

Looks like a recycled Pegasus upper on that UltraFly. Plus a VaporWeave upper, nah I’m good. They’ve got to have a CF plate, correct?

Per vicius23's post on reddit: it has "Vaporweave from the Vaporfly Next% OG (probably because of the water resistance?) and full ZoomX + Carbon plate"
Yeah, it's confirmed that they have a full carbon plate (FlyPlate like VF/AF). Upper is Vaporweave but with reinforcements on multiple points and much more padded than VFN% OG's one, I would expect it to be also more thick, a la Zoom Fly 3.

Also, ZoomX is not naked, it has some treatment on the sides to add protection, but don't expect a full carrier like in the Zegama. Check this picture where you can see it looks different (no wrinkles):

upper-ultrafly-trail_7_1200x690.jpeg

Yeah, it's confirmed that they have a full carbon plate (FlyPlate like VF/AF). Upper is Vaporweave but with reinforcements on multiple points and much more padded than VFN% OG's one, I would expect it to be also more thick, a la Zoom Fly 3.

Also, ZoomX is not naked, it has some treatment on the sides to add protection, but don't expect a full carrier like in the Zegama. Check this picture where you can see it looks different (no wrinkles):

upper-ultrafly-trail_7_1200x690.jpeg
Any news on release date?

Back
Top Bottom