Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

lease tell me these are for real

Attachments

• IMG_2645.jpeg
    IMG_2645.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 415
Right, I get that, no hate at all

It's just a departure from what I expected is all; super shoes to race, lifting shoes to lift, etc. I'm not sure I could mentally bring myself to treadmill in a hardcore racer like that. Props to you
I’m not going to wear them in the rain either.

I am no runner by any means but these are great for me. They are amazing sneakers with amazing technology. I figured some of you might be interested to see the 3 generations together. I have the more light volt gen 2 so will take more.

I find all the changes absolutely fascinating to make a better running shoe. They seem similar but are so different under closer examination.

Pics were taken outside for betty lighting.

They arrived like Monday but rerouted to UPS some wife doesn’t kill me and picked up today lol.

IMG_4170.jpeg
IMG_4172.jpeg
IMG_4173.jpeg
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4175.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg
IMG_4171.jpeg

I am no runner by any means but these are great for me. They are amazing sneakers with amazing technology. I figured some of you might be interested to see the 3 generations together. I have the more light volt gen 2 so will take more.

I find all the changes absolutely fascinating to make a better running shoe. They seem similar but are so different under closer examination.

Pics were taken outside for betty lighting.

They arrived like Monday but rerouted to UPS some wife doesn’t kill me and picked up today lol.

IMG_4170.jpeg
IMG_4172.jpeg
IMG_4173.jpeg
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4175.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg
IMG_4171.jpeg
They fire and beautiful in person!

Honestly I’m craving something new to shake things up. I haven’t been really excited about new products since the beginning of flyknit. I’m feeling retro fatigue. Anyone else?

These concepts are cool but are they dropping pairs that will look like this ever or will this be like seeing concept cars then years later seeing the design gutted?
I’m always craving something new. Been trying to parse down the number of colorways I have in all models to increase the number of different models I have. Always try to find 1-3 new models each year to add. IMO retros shouldn’t even be eligible for sneaker of the year discussions.

awww

i saw the notification but when i went to the app they just had VF3s

AF3s were nowhere to be found

😭

^^^Looks like they restocked and sold out again.

I went on my first run with the V3 Volt Colorway on Monday. I have to preface I've never run in an Alphafly before and am a slow runner. It also was 80+ degrees (US).

I love the aesthetics.

I went on a 3-mile run in them. Hardly a great use of their capabilities. They felt kind of like track shoes. They definitely had that carbon fiber spring as my right calf was starting to feel sore. I was being propelled at a pace that was constant. I don't think I'm going to keep them as I am super casual and I don't think I can use them for easy runs.

liking these more and more with each new pic.... definitely looks heavy but for a training shoe sign me up!

Nike has cancelled my order twice & restocked as soon as they sent the cancellation. Not going to quit though lol

Back
Top Bottom