Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike Scottsdale is receiving the ZoomX 4%'s this Thursday. Might have to go check them out.

Thanks for the info, I may have to stop by and check them out in person. I'm only about 7 minutes away.

probably just gon' try my luck on snkrs, it's coming up to $199 for me from End and I am unsure of sizing and returns more of a hassle at End too

I'm afraid to order these online without trying them on first for size, not sure if I'll wear a 10 or 10.5. Might have to drive down to Nike Scottsdale tomorrow to try them on in person.

yeah showing a date of june 20th now on the 4% with t
No, the zoomx is a new foam that is on the $250 zoom vaporfly model, the updated lunar is on the $150 zoom fly .
so the zoom fly sp dropping tomorrow as the updated lunar, not the new zoomx foam, is that right? 

sorry to be asking this again. confused af by all this for some reason. 

4% = ZoomX + Full-Length Curved Carbon Fiber Plate
Fly = New Lunarlon + Carbon-Infused Nylon Plate

I thought everytime Nike makes a slight change to the rubber compound it is considered new? :lol:

ZoomX is different from another "all-new" Lunarlon which I think is being utilized on the React Hyperdunk 2017s already.

hope i can score a pair tomorrow.

not looking forward to the hype train with their BOOST comparisons. i know it will come.

I want the 4%, but not paying $250 though. I doubt they will be on Swoosh too. SMH.

I do want to experience them in some capacity though. Looking forward to posts/thoughts from the members who acquire!

PO

Last edited:
My best bet would be RRS for that membership discount. Plus they will go on sale eventually since I don't believe there's that much hype on a technical running shoe. No flyknit, not a big "lifestyle" design.

or hope ebates go to 15% again when it releases

or just finesse yourself a 20% code from Nike chat :lol:

Last edited:

any links to the Nike Lab release tomorrow or time?  Thanks!
Nikelab release is usually at 10 AM PST. Im surprised they don't have the page up already. Usually the do and it shows "coming soon". 

Imagine a Nikelab release with the zoom fly midsole/outsole and flyknit racer upper...[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] four flame emojis for that thought, to bad it won't happen lol

Back
Top Bottom