Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Very interesting fit and feel. I'm a 9.5 in almost all flyknits but 10 in racers. Got 9.5 ice blue from Luke's and it's too tight. Stunned how creased the midsoles come straight out of the box.

Yo!!!

This one is fire!! Need!! Lol

Thinking of getting a pair of zoom flys. But I'm a slow mid foot striker lol

You plan to run in these, pay the premium and go vaporfly. Night and day

That being said those are awesome and I'd love a pair for casual wear

Last edited:
You plan to run in these, pay the premium and go vaporfly. Night and day

That being said those are awesome and I'd love a pair for casual wear

I'm just concerned about the aggressive slope on the shoes lol.

I'm not a really great runner and I don't run often at all, but am planning to run more often.

You guys are in here putting miles and miles daily and I'm looking to get in like 4 miles a week with my slow, flat footed/mid footed stomping stride :lol:

Zoom Fly aren't that good? Or is the Vaporfly just THAT great? I don't even know if my TTS would fit lol

I'm just concerned about the aggressive slope on the shoes lol.

I'm not a really great runner and I don't run often at all, but am planning to run more often.

You guys are in here putting miles and miles daily and I'm looking to get in like 4 miles a week with my slow, flat footed/mid footed stomping stride :lol:

Zoom Fly aren't that good? Or is the Vaporfly just THAT great? I don't even know if my TTS would fit lol

Zoom flys are cool if you're a mellow runner. Vaporflys are 2oz lighter and really propels you to run faster, if you're into that kind of thing.

IMG_3806.PNG New black/white Zoom fly colorway on running warehouse but only in women's .

IMG_2565.JPG
IMG_2566.JPG
IMG_2568.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG
Hit 114 miles on my ZF's this morning and decided to check out the wear on it.

The way that shoes are worn down on the outer perimeter of the sole (forefoot & heel) leads me to believe I'm either a pigeon toed runner or I land on the outer portion of my foot without relazing it. I've caught myself where the front of my shoe will hit the back of the leg calf. just wish I had actual video of me in stride to get a better understanding.

Edit: Just a few minutes of google and ended up finding out I'm an supination (under-pronation) runner.

Last edited:
Hit 114 miles on my ZF's this morning and decided to check out the wear on it.

The way that shoes are worn down on the outer perimeter of the sole (forefoot & heel) leads me to believe I'm either a pigeon toed runner or I land on the outer portion of my foot without relazing it. I've caught myself where the front of my shoe will hit the back of the leg calf. just wish I had actual video of me in stride to get a better understanding.

Edit: Just a few minutes of google and ended up finding out I'm an supination (under-pronation) runner.

Yep, that seems to be signs of under pronation.

A good shoe for you would be the lunarepic. Last nine people I have gaited who turned out to be supinators have gone for the lunarepic. Even though it has very good cushioning, it allows the arch to fully rotate, so you should be roatating more in the center every time you land and lift your foot off.

Appreciate the feedback. I actually own two pairs of LE's (Flyknit and Shield).

Think I'll be going back to them.

Really need to see the other side of those off whites. Well we got till November. They aren’t dropping in the first 5 preview.

Saw the Zoom Flys at the Pasadena Nike Factory story in Texas. Size 11.5 for 80 bucks. I tried them on, but I couldn't justify spending the money just yet.

Love the sole/cushioning. Great shoe and definitely plan to purchase when my funds increase.

Saw the Zoom Flys at the Pasadena Nike Factory story in Texas. Size 11.5 for 80 bucks. I tried them on, but I couldn't justify spending the money just yet.

Love the sole/cushioning. Great shoe and definitely plan to purchase when my funds increase.
FSR or a return? Would cop at $80, might pick up once this flooding subsides.

Back
Top Bottom